What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I hear ya! Love driving mine around even though it looks like it's about to fall apart and I can hear the wind through missing seals. She's solid though...

I have a set of doors. the seals that was in them was fair and I was going to install the doors on Mine pickup.
There was this ******* that I was trying to help out, He doesnt have any money, so I gave that c-ser the seals out of those doors, along with a LOT of other stuff, the that dirty sonofabitch goeas and tells everyone what a greedy son of a bitch I am, and, the only thing He got out of Me was his trruck lifted, that dirty bastard, I spent all ******* winter working on his truck when I had a LOT of stuff I wanted to be doing to My own rigs.
NEVER AGAIN !!!!!! will I ever do that again, fuckum, if they are that stupid, they will get nothing from Me.
This was something I did not want to do, I tried to explain to My wifey that He is in the shape He`s in because He knows no other way, but she tells Me, oh, I feel so bad for Him, could`nt You just take a look at His truck, OK I told Her, but He will **** us in the end, and, that is exactly what happened.
Now, I cant afford to buy the insuylators for My own doors, but, I guess I am that way because I know no other. :idiot::banana-mario::evillol::emotions122::nutkick::happy175: :happy160:

robert8096

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
This somehow this turned into this.

Attachments

• Img_0264.jpg
    Img_0264.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Img_0266.jpg
    Img_0266.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Img_0272.jpg
    Img_0272.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 91

SlickGTP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@MrMarty: Don't be too hard on yourself, it's because there are people like us that there's hope for the world in my humble opinion... If we were all greedy sob's then things would be going downhill faster than **** on an oiled slide... I figure we at least help slow it down a bit. :happy175:

:happy160:

foamypirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jake (Mr. Wilson)
Truck Year
Truck Model
El Camino, baby!
Engine Size
5.3L/4L60E
Nice work there, Robert. I've got a dent about like that in one of my 87' doors. What kind of stud gun do you have? I've been thinking about picking one up from Harbor Freight, but not sure if it's worth anything. I'll have to do more research.

robert8096

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Blew the trans raising hell, then 21 year old son thought I stole money from him so he kicked the door in for retaliation. Come to find out his buddy who he brought into my house stole his cash. He is not suppose to have people in the house while I am at work so he is doing a little time in the county lockup for his escapades. Before the door damage the plan was to replace the transmission and drive. While fixing the door I got the bright idea to tear it apart to clean, the engine, the underside of the cab, engine bay and replace all the cab mounts. So I rented a storage locker and put my existing project in storage for the next few months. Now if I can just refrain from striping this thing down to the bare frame and doing a complete rebuild. I all ready have one of those going on. I may even start a build thread on the white one.

Current project going to the storage unit.

Attachments

• Img_0263.jpg
    Img_0263.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 100

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
That's bad when your own kid accuses you of stealing. I to had the rule, NOONE allowed in my house when I'm not home, except my kids and daughters BF. So I get home from work 1 day, dying in pain and can't find my fuggin Lortab pain med. I was pretty damn certain where it was. Just out of the blue, I said to my daughter and her BF, I know I have a rule that noone is to be in the house, so I know I must have misplaced my Lortab right? Cuz I know noone was in the house right? The daughter and her BF looked at each other with the Oh **** look on their faces, and looked at me and they said, we'll be back. I yelled, hey WTF, come back here, they ran and kept going. Was gone 20 minutes and had about 1/3 of my med and they apologized over and over. Yeah, they have a friend over and he is WELL KNOWN for being a pill addict and stealing medication. They had that ****** in my house. So they got to replace my meds at street value. I did end up calling the kids mom who is a nurse and told her what her 19yo son did. Of course she denied it. Her son wouldn't do such a thing. My daughter said, NO, call his dad. His protects him and gets him the ****, and the dad is always in his **** but both parents are aware. Approximately a year and a half later, this kid is dead. Wanna guess why???? Surely it couldn't be a drug overdose right??? He was planted in the ground long before the toxicology report came back to confirm what his dad and all friends already knew, but his MOMMY is still in denial. She likes to say he was poisoned, someone put it in his drink. BS !!! BIH MF'er.

HAZZARDJOHN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size
Fixed my temp gauge today. Never worked since I bought it. I have been working on cars for 17 years and it amazes me how lazy I can be the older I get. I have been putting it off for months while I do other things that are more complicated.

You must be registered for see images attach

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
@MrMarty: Don't be too hard on yourself, it's because there are people like us that there's hope for the world in my humble opinion... If we were all greedy sob's then things would be going downhill faster than **** on an oiled slide... I figure we at least help slow it down a bit. :happy175:

:happy160:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thems some pretty gud wurds a wizdum You got there Slick, I preciate it.

El Camino Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
JP
Truck Year
Truck Model
R30 Scottsdale
Engine Size
6.2L
Well I thought I sold my square awhile back... Now the guy doesn't have the money. Cant blame him though. His uncle (nearest and dearest relative to him. Basically his dad) died. Hes saving up to buy his house.

Anyone need a '87? Lol

da_raabi

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
Just installed new Rancho RS9000XL shocks in the back to replace the ancient leaky ones it had. What a difference! I can go over 40 and speed bumps wont knock my teeth out!

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350
Just installed new Rancho RS9000XL shocks in the back to replace the ancient leaky ones it had. What a difference! I can go over 40 and speed bumps wont knock my teeth out!

Amazing what new shocks can do. When I bought mine it made a ton of racket. Drove me nuts. I thought the bed was going to fall off, or the tailgate. The dogs didn't like riding in the truck and that was in the cab too. One morning I removed the spare tire holder since it was swaying in the wind. That eliminated some of the noise. Checked the tailgate, not it. Laid flat on the ground and tightened the bed bolts were already tight, so out of curiosity I pushed up and puled down on the frame. There was the noise. The shocks were basically frozen and the studs were loose as a goose. Removed the shocks and studs and bounced around town for a week until payday. Put new studs in, tightened them until the washers deformed, added the new monroes, and voila! smooth and no more noise. The dogs loved it too. Now it's only one, the other passed of diabetic coma in May, but her sister still loves the rides with dad.

TheBlue'Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban 10
Engine Size
Bought a six pack of Lager, found an abandoned dealership, parked out back, and detailed my Burb'. Used some Mother's Clay Bar cleaning stuff to make 'er shine, and some Eager1 chrome polishing wads to clean up the chrome. Some Tuff Stuff carpet cleaner on the interior... even used some polishing compound and shined up my core support!

Rohrs84GMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
k1500
Engine Size
Filled holes in the rear cab wall, primed, and sprayed with bedliner. Purchased some 3 1/2" infinity's for the dash, got the bed sanded and prepped for bedliner, as well as powerwashed the frame to get it ready for POR 15. Figured I mine as well get some work done while some $$$'s rolling in.

Attachments

• DSC01161.jpg
    DSC01161.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC01205.jpg
    DSC01205.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC01246.jpg
    DSC01246.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC01248.jpg
    DSC01248.jpg