What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paladin

"Teufelshunde"
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30 Silverado Crew Cab Dually
Engine Size
Mmm.
Dood that sounds like there is a good deal in there somewhere. I reckon those are about the same as the AstroVan seats mentioned..same foldy armrests..same material..hell even the same color! M-R- great seats.
*looks again*
Mmm dang.
Mine are in very good condition also and gray, if you have any interest in a TRADE? At least youd have somethin to put back in the truck..You're not too far away huh? I bet it's as easy as unbolting one and bolting in the other.
Mmm dang.
You know my junk is in the shop..it'll be out next week though.
What's my price on them deals?
You got it figured in your head? - the logistics? Lmk. I'm very interested in making a deal but my house is in Oklahoma City. Youre north of Dallas im thinkin? Does it say on the profile?

Wichita Falls is not very far. 2 hours and 40 minutes says Google maps.
Keep talkin! Lookin for a vacation? Come on!
Whattaya want? What do I gotta do?

Dude I was lookin at this wonderin "how bad could it be?" :( he gots a good price...I run it to the car warsh, it'll clean up right?

You must be registered for see images attach

Dude, taking into consideration what transpired between us this time last year I owe you, something I would be interested in trading the seats for would be a good rebuildable 750 Holley Double Pumper if ya got a spare laying around! Or I'll make you a hell of a deal on the whole rig if you got a trailer to load it on! I have the blue title in my name.:favorites13: You could bring it back to life!! Forgot to mention the drivers seat is power and it works!!!

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Ok. Buuuut we're good pal, you owe me nothing..umm..thank you for your service- ya know it's all volunteer now?
Anyways - maybe you're in luck. I have been cleaning out in the garage preparing to swap heads in my Camaro for winter project AND just so happened to ....pick up a Holley carburetor in a mountain of stuff.

Huh.

Lookit there. Where did you come from darlin? Lol I swear i've never seen it before in my life! Wtf? Cool. I like Holley carburetors..When I saw it, I thought about @AuroraGirl and her quest for -LIST numbers, looked at it and found nothing, set it back down.LoL.

I know where it is though now i'm thinkin about it, - MAY BE a 450.
I dunno if you read about that cool intake manifold 300-28Z I had on the K5 and the Holley "Z system" of the late 70s? -embargo stuff? Anyways I found an actual Z system carburetor to rebuild and i'm pretty sure that may be it. I wanted to put it on the Blazer Destiny. :(

https://books.google.com/books?id=LdkDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA69&lpg=PA69&dq=Holley+300-28Z&source=bl&ots=BvLf4jGF8X&sig=WA0KaXM2rUQBo1EDm4TD5Pxv5bE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7063oiYDUAhUp3IMKHVXcAi0Q6AEITjAG#v=onepage&q=Holley 300-28Z&f=false

There is ye olde standby 1406.. I saw it and a couple of intake manifolds..a 300-38...a factory GM Quadrajet manifold..but a 750 that needs rebuilt sounds like a good deal. I dont think I have one . I'll keep my eyes open... I don't want the truck but thanks.I swap ya seats and look for a builder carb because I certainly dont want the seats ive got..Which # are ya after, a 3310 , 4779 orrrr?

I shot Gary Camaro a text.
"Got a Holley 750 that needs rebuilt layin around?" -he prolly has a dozen.
:33:

Found this : https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/pts/d/el-reno-auto-parts/7224962197.html

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Pulled the steering box off to send it for a rebuild and got pops to help me bleed the brakes. Baby steps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Paladin

"Teufelshunde"
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Would prefer a List # 4779 double pumper mechanical secondaries as 1st choice or a List # 3310-2 Dual Feed vacuum secondaries as 2nd choice!:party52:Would prefer center hung floats.

Last edited:

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Would prefer a List # 4779 double pumper mechanical secondaries as 1st choice or a List # 3310-2 Dual Feed vacuum secondaries as 2nd choice!:party52:
I have a holley hanging around in my junk someplace.... idr what it is though. OH YEA!!! to me.... JUNK!:happy175:

EDIT: found it... 600cfm 80457-2 vac secondaries.

Last edited:

Paladin

"Teufelshunde"
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I have a holley hanging around in my junk someplace.... idr what it is though. OH YEA!!! to me.... JUNK!:happy175:

EDIT: found it... 600cfm 80457-2 vac secondaries.

Got a picture of it. Not what I'm looking for but might come in handy down the road and needs to be rescued, Holley Lives Matter!:drink_nl:

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Got a picture of it. Not what I'm looking for but might come in handy down the road and needs to be rescued, Holley Lives Matter!:drink_nl:
I do. Ill have to forward it to another member to post tho....( @Vbb199 )
ill make you a killer deal too!

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
89 Suburban R1500, 79 C10
Engine Size
350, 502

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
adjusted rear brakes, fixed ground on left turn signals and visor lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
78ALB