What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Crappy night shot and I could not see how to turn the flash off, but running cooler with the 180.
You must be registered for see images attach
Looks the same as my dash. Intermitten wipers and all

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
Finally got around to installing these today. Scraping all the old rtv was tedious and annoying. A respirator isn’t typically required for changing diff cover gaskets and oil, but the fires in Yosemite and Mendocino national forest have ash raining down on me today.

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
put the complete 350/700r4 combo on Craigslist 2 weeks ago. Got one call asking if it was 2 or 4 bolt main. I wasn't about to drop the pan, hell I'm practically giving it away at $1,000. It comes with powersteering/fuel/water pumps w/brackets, demon carb, 3 yr old dizzy from skip white, 2 good starters, alternator, and extra used plug wires n cap/rotor (and ran great when I pulled it, does leak oil on rear main seal).

Anyway, I purchased an Android snake camera and put it up through the oil plug in the pan to find out. Nice handy tool. Mine is wired, kinda wish I would have bought the wireless version for $20 bucks more. At 2 MP it's blurry at long distances, but anything close is fine.

Be nice to have when your out at the yards or where ever looking at LS 5.3's when you need to look at the pistons.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06WRNGYXY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
put the complete 350/700r4 combo on Craigslist 2 weeks ago. Got one call asking if it was 2 or 4 bolt main. I wasn't about to drop the pan, hell I'm practically giving it away at $1,000. It comes with powersteering/fuel/water pumps w/brackets, demon carb, 3 yr old dizzy from skip white, 2 good starters, alternator, and extra used plug wires n cap/rotor (and ran great when I pulled it, does leak oil on rear main seal).

Anyway, I purchased an Android snake camera and put it up through the oil plug in the pan to find out. Nice handy tool. Mine is wired, kinda wish I would have bought the wireless version for $20 bucks more. At 2 MP it's blurry at long distances, but anything close is fine.

Be nice to have when your out at the yards or where ever looking at LS 5.3's when you need to look at the pistons.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06WRNGYXY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I had a 700R and T case on craigslist and never got a peep outta it. Needless to say i still have it.

Kyle Childress

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 silverado
Engine Size
Head light relay mod today and new KC 7" headlights, meant for a JK wrangler but some wiring and plugs boom, works.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I got them from advance, had a 25% off coupon. Cost me about $115 for the pair and I made the relay set up. Being at Holley I'm surrounded by relays.
All the wiring confuses me. Im like a blind guy in nyc when it comes to wiring or electricity...

Kyle Childress

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 silverado
Engine Size
I was too at first, but once you figure out relays it's super simple. The head light really set up is easy, the relay needs 12v from battery, ground, signal from head light switch (the old hot wire for headlights) then you wire the send side of the relay to hot side of headlight. Way brighter headlights. I can draw you up a diagram of you would like.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I was too at first, but once you figure out relays it's super simple. The head light really set up is easy, the relay needs 12v from battery, ground, signal from head light switch (the old hot wire for headlights) then you wire the send side of the relay to hot side of headlight. Way brighter headlights. I can draw you up a diagram of you would like.
Sure. I have been looking into a set of led heads. I found a cool set of 7" leds for about $80

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I had them in a thread somewhere

Forum statistics

Threads