want to trade 79 camaro project for k5 project wv or close.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
I have a 79 camaro rs project car, wanting to trade it for a squarebody k5, NO BURBS, would consider 4wd truck. I would like to get one that's lifted and has big tires, good shape or not, doesn't have to run or drive, do need trans and t-case.

Camaro needs work, floors have holes, pass. front and driver's rear, I have the pass. front, not the other. The driver's front and pass. rear have bad scale rust but a screwdriver doesn't go thru anywhere. The driver's torque box has rot as well, that part can be bought new for like $70-80 online. The car is a roller with no motor or trans, BUT for the right deal I have 3 motors all torn apart tho ready for rebuild. I may also throw in a saginaw 4 speed for the right trade. The tires are just rollers, have 2 keystone klassic 14's and 2 cragar ss 10 inch wide 15's tires dry rotted, the cragars are painted they had rust, I also have a set of 14 inch cragars, painted, 2 deep dish, 2 reg. or 4 14 inch s10 type rallys, no trim rings or centers, could have either or even all

Motors, I have are 1 305 and 2 350s
The 305 is from an 84 c10. I have new rings for this one all pistons and mains marked, oil pan timing cover and balancer included.

the first 350 is a made in mexico 4 bolt main, has crank rods and pistons, they were not marked by whoever tore it down. Crank needs to be mic'd no marks no grooves.

2nd is an 88 and up 1 piece rms, 350 std bore std. crank and rods, in known good std shape, fully machined and ready for mech. fuel pump and roller cam, or use flat tappet like I did. I have the oil pan, block crank pistons rods all numbered and main caps number as well, windage trey, dipstick balancer, timing cover.

the heads I have are 76 cc heads with 1.72 intake valves for old school valves covers not centerbolt, not vortec not tbi.

I have chrome long tubes for the camaro, I have new master cylinder for it and new pass front floor pan, new billet upper and lower grilles, new jegs 2.5 x-pipe with cutouts, no mufflers or tailpipes. I do have a hurst dual gate shifter which itself is worth close to $200 I could include.

The outside body is almost perfect, only rot is both front fenders behind the wheel down low, trunk pan and everything else no holes, just the floors as mentioned above and the frame rail and fenders.

The interior plastic was brittle and fell apart, door panels and dash in good shape, dash has one small crack, seats ripped, have an extra set of rears not in the best shape. I have side spoilers and fender vents for it like a z28, car is an rs and I have 3 build sheets for it. I have all pics of it in my build thread here....

http://www.gmsquarebody.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14229

I have no way or nothing to tow with, no trailer truck etc. You'll have to come to me. If I don't trade it I'll just fix it once I get my s10 done hopefully next year.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
mods can update this title to want to trade 79 camaro project for k5 or 4wd truck project to help with offers.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
I have a 79 camaro rs project car, wanting to trade it for a squarebody k5, NO BURBS, .......

Your hatred for Burbs has me fuming......

:crazy:

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Your hatred for Burbs has me fuming......

:crazy:

Hey @Yummy Lamby Nipple Chops, this is America...If he don't want a Burban, he don't have to have a Burban!!!!!! Just like my dislike for round eye...Square Body...Square Eye...That's all I'm going to say about that....I don't want to have this convo again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
LOL I just don't like how long they are, just like extended cabs, around here parking and roads are tight, shorter the better. I don't hate em I just don''t want one. I really don't like long beds either even more so lowered but lifted is ok makes em look shorter

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size
350/350/454
Hey @Yummy Lamby Nipple Chops, this is America...If he don't want a Burban, he don't have to have a Burban!!!!!! Just like my dislike for round eye...Square Body...Square Eye...That's all I'm going to say about that....I don't want to have this convo again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch your tone with me, @Hot Lips
LOL I just don't like how long they are, just like extended cabs, around here parking and roads are tight, shorter the better. I don't hate em I just don''t want one. I really don't like long beds either even more so lowered but lifted is ok makes em look shorter
you're officially off "the list" :insane:

good luck on your search!! :party36::party36::party36:

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
Lol

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Chris don't take no **** from him.....we'll smack him in his pee-pee!

Wait a minute he might like that....We'll make his round eye....SQUARE EYE, I have the core support....while we are at it, we can get @animal, @89Suburban, @HotRodPC, and a few others, to do some mods on BOTH of his trucks now.

What do you think about that @Yummy Lamby Nipple Chops?

Oh and I don't have to watch my tone Sweet Heart, what are you going to do if I don't?

NOTHING!!!!! it would be like attacking a Battleship with a BB gun....LOL

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size
350/350/454

What do you think about that @Yummy Lamby Nipple Chops?

Oh and I don't have to watch my tone Sweet Heart, what are you going to do if I don't?

NOTHING!!!!! it would be like attacking a Battleship with a BB gun....LOL

@Splooge breath, I fear you underestimate me and the vigorous notes that I took whilst watching Walker Texas Ranger as a kid. I can do a round house kick in the air like no one's bidness!! Imagine if that was your face? I may fall down every 3rd attempt, but I have the notes to revert back to
You must be registered for see images attach

:insane:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I gotta close my eyes and pretend I didn't read none of this. You all are seasoned veterans on GMSB soooooo, you all are on your own with this. Fight it out. Just let me know who wins when it's over so I can move the thread.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
in that case break off my original post and list it in the classifieds in case somebody does wanna trade.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size
350/350/454
I gotta close my eyes and pretend I didn't read none of this. You all are seasoned veterans on GMSB soooooo, you all are on your own with this. Fight it out. Just let me know who wins when it's over so I can move the thread.

Just move all our junk to the off-topic thread and leave the original post. Sorry for the off topic stuff :)

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
WTH you guys talking about. I didn't read nuthin wrong in here? :shrug:

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
now looking to add cash to the deal for the right trade. last chance, last time if I can't find anything this time I'm going to fix the camaro for myself as planned.

I can pick up a complete truck for a grand local so if I get enough cash I'm gonna go for it but if somebody has something they'd wanna trade for the car, with some extra stuff as mentioned above and or cash, let me know.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
you guys can delete this one too since I bought me one finally

Latest posts