Unwritten rules of mouldings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
I am late to the party, but was the white cab top a factory option or a repaint notion? I have seen a few 70's era furds lately with the white cab top and it is growing on me.
Eric
It’s not necessarily white. It will be whatever color the two-tone strip in the middle of the sides is. My 80 had that paint option and was black with silver stripe and silver top. Someone did a respiratory at some point and painted the top black and left the side stripe silver.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I wish mine never came with molding. When I offroad, the brush wants to peel it off. I guess if you keep it on the pavement or road, it's not that big of deal. As long as it did come with trim, I'd like to keep it original and keep the trim on but it's hard when there's upper and lower. Personally, if it didn't come with it, I wouldn't install it, to each their own though.
You must be registered for see images attach
If you’re beating the truck through brush, who cares? It’s not like you’re not scratching the hell out of it anyway. Just remove it.
PS, that truck is too nice to beat on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rumpity_z28