Trying to do this properly this time.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donnieray

Talks to dogs and trucks.
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Truck Year
Truck Model
86 C10, 84 K10 MM7 NP833 option truck, 85 K10.
Engine Size
350,355;350.
I love this group and have gained a wealth of information from the site. I've pissed off some members and at least one moderator, and made promises that I couldn't fulfill. I sincerely apologize. I'm from NENC and weld, fabricate, industrial maintain at a rubber factory and own four squarebodies, one C10 and three K's. I'm a 62 year old man trying to grow up. The brush guard plan fell apart when my son in law left the company that would have made mass production possible, thanks to the members who sent me drawings. I drink no more, or no less, but I do plan to refrain from sauced up comments. Moving foward, I hope to be welcome, thanks everyone.

Strick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crew
Engine Size
I've got enough family that keeps me riled up. I don't need friends & acquaintances mad with me too!

Strickland

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
I love this group and have gained a wealth of information from the site. I've pissed off some members and at least one moderator, and made promises that I couldn't fulfill. I sincerely apologize. I'm from NENC and weld, fabricate, industrial maintain at a rubber factory and own four squarebodies, one C10 and three K's. I'm a 62 year old man trying to grow up. The brush guard plan fell apart when my son in law left the company that would have made mass production possible, thanks to the members who sent me drawings. I drink no more, or no less, but I do plan to refrain from sauced up comments. Moving foward, I hope to be welcome, thanks everyone.
You are forgiven (I dont think ive seen anything from you before so theres that LOL)

donnieray

Talks to dogs and trucks.
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Truck Year
Truck Model
86 C10, 84 K10 MM7 NP833 option truck, 85 K10.
Engine Size
350,355;350.
Snoots, Strick and AuroraGirl, thanks, I'm thinking my days of rilling folks up is over, I'm semi at peace with life now. I'm thinking it's been three years since I've posted AuroraGirl, before your time here maybe. I was in Dunn recently Strick, on the way to see my daughter in Fayetteville. Godwinn is where I had plans to mass produce a brush guard for our trucks. Thanks guys.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Snoots, Strick and AuroraGirl, thanks, I'm thinking my days of rilling folks up is over, I'm semi at peace with life now. I'm thinking it's been three years since I've posted AuroraGirl, before your time here maybe. I was in Dunn recently Strick, on the way to see my daughter in Fayetteville. Godwinn is where I had plans to mass produce a brush guard for our trucks. Thanks guys.
I believe I was new then (iirc) so that makes sense.

ive made a lot of peace with things over the last couple years, and not necessarily peace but acceptance(I guess) of other things

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Well it looks like I joined the forum a little more than a year before you last post in 2020, but yet I don't remember you. That's fine it means we get to start with a blank slate and I look forward to getting know you.

In all honesty more than a few times I've posted late at night after having more drinks than I should have. Lucky for me the worst thing that usually happens is my spelling and punctuation get sloppy and the next day when I see it I'm embarrassed.

Well anyhow welcome back from me. Here's to turning over a new leaf!

Strick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crew
Engine Size
Godwin MFG has set up an academy at our HS. It will be the only public HS in the nation where students will be credentialed/certified upon completion. I regret things didn't work out for you down here.

Strickland

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I must have been under a rock, I don't recall anyone being mad at you. At any rate, welcome back!

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
I must have been under a rock, I don't recall anyone being mad at you. At any rate, welcome back!
says the guy who is cool as a cucumber
The strongest opinion I think ive seen you share about someone is that [someone was lying ] about someoneone from te past lol

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
This thread is funny.
Not funny qweer , funny haha
mmhmm

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
:welcome: and what's the fun of NOT pissing some people off in good fun? We get over stuff here pretty quickly, and if they don't oh well. Who was the Mod? I want to give them crap!:happy175:

mcarlo86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
The only time I remember someone getting riled up enough to be memorable was a 6.2-loving guy...haven't seen him around in a while. But I don't think he pissed anyone off, just had thin skin and didn't take jokes well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
85sqbod