Throwing in the Towel, Time to Give Up !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Damn Bro, sorry to here that, if there is anything I can do, let me know. I don't live that far away.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Yep, it's gonna be tough and I hope I make it. I really don't want to move. I figure once I sell this house, I"ll likely never be a home owner again unless I win the lottery and pay cash. So, pretty much digging in to hold on to it, rather than sell everything I own for a friggin band aid. I just might have to say to hell with all the Dr's and surgeions and figure out a way to get things done without meds. I think I'll start with hanging myself upside by my feet, for some decompression therapy. Try some of these witch Dr potions like Shark Oil, Gluclosamine and Condroiten for soft tissue rebuilding, wear splints on my hands and see if I can reverse some of this **** on my own without invasive surgeries. I'm being told I need 5, yes, fuggin 5 surgeries. 3 on my back at lumbar, thorasic and cervical (neck) levels and a rod crammed up my ass to my brain stem so my back is fused solid. Hell, I won't be able to **** right if they do that !!! :eek: Can't have that !!!

Oh and surgery on both arms and hands for the ulnar nerve entrapment and severe carpal tunnel.

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Damn can't screw :hump:or beat off :manos: Maybe you need to go to the Dr. for your glaucoma :smoke2: at least that might be useful. You'll be in my pryers, and just remember "everything happens for a reason" might not see what it is right away, but it will give you the reason one day.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Damn can't screw :hump:or beat off :manos: Maybe you need to go to the Dr. for your glaucoma :smoke2: at least that might be useful. You'll be in my pryers, and just remember "everything happens for a reason" might not see what it is right away, but it will give you the reason one day.

Exactly, I've always said that. Trust me, I'll be waiting for the silver lining.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnalen76