the viper mistake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Last year I broke my right ankle and had to drive with only my left foot. Right foot was up on the tunnel in front of the 4x4 stick. NOT fun.
Is that how you got that user name?

@yevgenievich I was wondering how much longer....any idea when we're gonna start swapping that v10 into a squarebody pickup?

OR WHAT?
:pedobear:

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
Is that how you got that user name?

@yevgenievich I was wondering how much longer....any idea when we're gonna start swapping that v10 into a squarebody pickup?

OR WHAT?
LSA fits a square better. If viper can sell without major losses after the covid thing goes away, something that I own will be getting LSA motor. But torque on the dodge 8.0 is pretty decent. Idling at 600rpm while cruising in 6th gear 35-40mph while still maintaining good throttle response if need to accelerate a bit.

shiftpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
shiftpro
Truck Year
73-87
Truck Model
1500, 2500, 3500
Engine Size
350, 383, 454, 496!
I got time?

Oh for cripes sakes...
I had a music studio, recording and live music. We wrote and preformed for a play. We recorded the music and supplied canned track for the dancers to rehearse with. We played live at the local shows, two or three shows at the theater and some more in a big circus tent for kids. Then we sold the canned music to the play for them to take it on the road. We didn't want to go on the road with the show. The producer said something like how we rally shifted the production with our sound, so became know as Shift Productions Through Sound, changed to Shift Productions, then I became the famous Shiftpro. My dirt biking buddies found out my email was Shiftpro and then that became my trail name.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
Lobe Separation Angle

Is that one on the camshafts with the 5 and 7 swapped?

or what?
Referring to LSA swap? Lsa and ls9 are supercharged ls motors(cts-v, zl1 ...)

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Yeah...uhh...I think Viper V10 in a squarebody would be way cooler .
:shrug:

You know what im talkin about with the camshafts though? It's a unique sound.

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
Oh for cripes sakes...
I had a music studio, recording and live music. We wrote and preformed for a play. We recorded the music and supplied canned track for the dancers to rehearse with. We played live at the local shows, two or three shows at the theater and some more in a big circus tent for kids. Then we sold the canned music to the play for them to take it on the road. We didn't want to go on the road with the show. The producer said something like how we rally shifted the production with our sound, so became know as Shift Productions Through Sound, changed to Shift Productions, then I became the famous Shiftpro. My dirt biking buddies found out my email was Shiftpro and then that became my trail name.
See, that wasn't so hard. LOL And now we know a little bit more about you. Interesting story, Thanks for sharing

shiftpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
shiftpro
Truck Year
73-87
Truck Model
1500, 2500, 3500
Engine Size
350, 383, 454, 496!
See, that wasn't so hard. LOL And now we know a little bit more about you. Interesting story, Thanks for sharing

You're welcome... I just wanted ya to pry it outta me anyway...

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
You are a sick puppy!!! LOL

Latest posts