The swap started today.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggin0822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Btw..... Just shipped the bumper thigys to shiftpro in Canada. Going to a good home!

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
just messing with ya.....send me a shipping label and I'll box 'em up and send them to you. This forum has been very helpful, it's the least I can do.
Thanks man just lemme know if you need anything. I have access to all kinda stuff.

OkieFishMan

Certified Camping and Fishing Nut
Reaction score
First Name
OkieFishMan
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC C2500
Engine Size
454/SM465
just messing with ya.....send me a shipping label and I'll box 'em up and send them to you. This forum has been very helpful, it's the least I can do.
Hot Damn!! You mean @Honky Kong jr is finally gonna have bumper thingys??!!! :happy175:

RustyPile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
1983 GMC
Truck Model
Engine Size
350 SBC
2 sets now. Willy gets a set, and my recent acquisition has a set on it already.:D Karma is being nice to me this weekend.
If your bumper thingy withdrawal gets too bad, and you can't wait for Biggen0822 to get his to you, take a run down here to my place.. I'll let you drive my SB, it has nice bumper thingies..
You must be registered for see images attach

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
If your bumper thingy withdrawal gets too bad, and you can't wait for Biggen0822 to get his to you, take a run down here to my place.. I'll let you drive my SB, it has nice bumper thingies..
You must be registered for see images attach
Lol I don’t know what my fetish is with them but I like them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL