TBI 350 Core 4bolt Single Piece RMS Long Block +

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
This is a TBI 350 Chevrolet Motor originally out of a 94 Z71 Pick up. Cast # is 14093638. It will come up as 2 or 4 bolt main, roller or flat tappet cam. Its been my experience the truck engines ARE 4 Boltt Main but are Flat Tappet motors. However, they are drilled and tapped for the spider for the roller lifters and can accomadate the roller cam also. The motor will also be a single piece rear main seal. $100

Motor has not been cracked open. Comes with block, heads, TBI intake, Exhaust manifolds, Oil Pan, Valve Covers, Harmonic Balancer and Serpentine Pulley just as pictured. Motor has been sitting for over a year covered up and is not seized. The motor was pulled because it was tired and smoking. I was going to rebuild it for one of my project trucks but now going with a Big Block Olds motor. Keep in mind, you are buying a rebuildable core. I woudln't consider this to be a running ready to install motor although it was running when pulled.

Attachments

• dshaftfront 005.jpg
    dshaftfront 005.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
How much for delivery to Reno Nv?

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Don't know dawg. Guess it depends on which truck I'm driving an what gas cost is that day.
Got a freight company in mind??? If I end up moving that way, I should have room on one of the trucks.
Damn, if I move that way, how the hell am I going to get 5 squares, my box van and my 18ft flatbed trailer that way? Sounds like I might have to cut loose of some squares soon. I think I've about had it with OK.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Damn, if I move that way, how the hell am I going to get 5 squares, my box van and my 18ft flatbed trailer that way? Sounds like I might have to cut loose of some squares soon. I think I've about had it with OK.

Just get some buddies to drive them for you and pay them with food, and beer when you get there.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I think I can handle it if I'm in no hurry to get all my stuff moved. Box Van towing the 18ft trailer with a DD square on it and the square loaded lightly. Box Van loaded full. Then swing a ride with someone back to OK. My step mom visits Phoenix to see her daughters. She can take me back to OK. I can pick up the other DD square and use the tow bar to pull another one. One of the squares I'll leave here for my son at my dads property. I know it seems frivolous, but I really don't want to give up my squares. The way I see it, I have bought my squares cheap by being patient, looking often and pouncing on deals when I found them. Sold some parts, and parted some out completely and made pure profit. The way I see it, all my squares have been free trucks. Its a hobby that has paid for itself, but yet gives me something to drive at the same time and keeps me from needing a car payment. I like not having a car payment anymore. And car insurance is so much cheaper too. Gas may be higher, but it pays off big in the end of the month.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
Why move west?Why not move further east instead?

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Why move west?Why not move further east instead?

hahahaha are you nuckin futs??? I have no desire to go East or North whatsover, and being that TexASS is South, I don't think I want to go there either, so West it is. I'm not going as far as Cali but AZ will work for me. Close to the NV and Cali border but in AZ is where I'd like to be.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
hahahaha are you nuckin futs??? I have no desire to go East or North whatsover, and being that TexASS is South, I don't think I want to go there either, so West it is. I'm not going as far as Cali but AZ will work for me. Close to the NV and Cali border but in AZ is where I'd like to be.

Oh ok. So have fun with scorpions when ya get there.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
DAMMIT, don't remind me! I had one in the house last week. :Jedi:

Wish I had the time to go get this HR...I'd take it off your hands.

If it don't sell local, and you're interested, we might make it work. My son is in San Antonio. I usually the meet the ex ho in Ft. Worth. So maybe there will be a time, if you can make it to FW or Dallas.... We'll see. I usually borrow my moms car for that trip though since hers gets 30mpg on the hwy. If I didn't need the friggin cash, I'd be holding on to it.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size