Spark plug gap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
When I first clicked on this thread and saw 5 pages on spark plug gap I thought wtf? Why would there be 5 pages on this? Then I saw dudes 3 post and knew he just poked a hornets nest .

Look dude, I'm a supporting member too and payed my 25 bucks(and never got a sticer and never complained)too. The reason I payed the 25 was because when I first joined I was made to feel welcome and got a lot of good advice on here. Also got some smart ass answers, no answers and even laughed at a time or two. But it's all good no hurt feelings here.

But spark plug gapping? Really? You could have called auto zone and got that info from them if you were in a big hurry. Or Google would have told you too. Yet you throw all the forum's members (except hot rod) under the bus because you didn't get an instant answer on your question. Wtf?

So I want to give you your money's worth.

**** your spark plug gap
**** the eagles
And **** you and the truck you rode in here in!

P.S. I called Drew Breeze and told him to put a 60 burger on your eagles this weekend.

Have a nice day:D
Well said!

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
When I first clicked on this thread and saw 5 pages on spark plug gap I thought wtf? Why would there be 5 pages on this? Then I saw dudes 3 post and knew he just poked a hornets nest .

Look dude, I'm a supporting member too and payed my 25 bucks(and never got a sticer and never complained)too. The reason I payed the 25 was because when I first joined I was made to feel welcome and got a lot of good advice on here. Also got some smart ass answers, no answers and even laughed at a time or two. But it's all good no hurt feelings here.

But spark plug gapping? Really? You could have called auto zone and got that info from them if you were in a big hurry. Or Google would have told you too. Yet you throw all the forum's members (except hot rod) under the bus because you didn't get an instant answer on your question. Wtf?

So I want to give you your money's worth.

**** your spark plug gap
**** the eagles
And **** you and the truck you rode in here in!

P.S. I called Drew Breeze and told him to put a 60 burger on your eagles this weekend.

Have a nice day:D
Might as well especially the eagles digs. Lol

shiftpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
shiftpro
Truck Year
73-87
Truck Model
1500, 2500, 3500
Engine Size
350, 383, 454, 496!
This thread has become the annual Roast the Cocky Newbee After Party!

Camatruder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rik
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer
Engine Size
350ci / 5.7l
Don't think there are too many 30K squares around here and i doubt those 6 figures a year jobs too. But my wife is indeed getting plowed by the gorgeous lawn mower, me.

Camatruder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rik
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer
Engine Size
350ci / 5.7l
No mine's a Honda.;)

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
Don't think there are too many 30K squares around here and i doubt those 6 figures a year jobs too. But my wife is indeed getting plowed by the gorgeous lawn mower, me.
ATTA BOY!!!

Wumbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size

I have a six figure job, a 50K square (miles), and I too am the lawn mower.

Apologies for not dropping in to the Introduction sub (I've been lurking). I just wanted to get in on this train wreck. :dogpile:

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
So I was thinking about this. I’m not married but I mow my own lawn and bang the neighbor’s wife, does that mean I’m of Hispanic descent? I’m a little unclear what it means if I’m hitting wives and mowing lawns. It sounds a bit rascist but I’m not sure about it.

Wumbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
So I was thinking about this. I’m not married but I mow my own lawn and bang the neighbor’s wife, does that mean I’m of Hispanic descent? I’m a little unclear what it means if I’m hitting wives and mowing lawns. It sounds a bit rascist but I’m not sure about it.

You must be registered for see images attach

shiftpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
shiftpro
Truck Year
73-87
Truck Model
1500, 2500, 3500
Engine Size
350, 383, 454, 496!
This her??

You must be registered for see images attach
Are those panties or coochie I see hiding behind a strand of denim thread?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willyg