Spark plug gap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Good luck. It's probably about time for the tweekers to start roaming in your town so be careful.
It's 24 hours a day now. Pretty bad, but they've never tried to cause problems with me. The cops are the trouble makers.... Lol

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Good luck. It's probably about time for the tweekers to start roaming in your town so be careful.
Date night!!!!!! He’ll find him a skinny chick that will do anything.....just don’t leave her alone with your plumbing. Them fuckers will strip every ounce of copper from your house in minutes. Hell they will be gone before the water hits the floor.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Date night!!!!!! He’ll find him a skinny chick that will do anything.....just don’t leave her alone with your plumbing. Them fuckers will strip every ounce of copper from your house in minutes. Hell they will be gone before the water hits the floor.
You’ve got to watch your aluminum siding too. I think your groceries are safe though.

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc

Let the water hit the floor! :headbang:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ronno6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
This thread has taken on a life of its own.......the free range chickens are roaming far and wide!
Excellent!

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Don't forget about the electrical. They'll rip wiring out too.
Oh yeah, you’re right. Toothpaste is going to be safe too but probably not his gold tooth. I’d sleep with one eye open if I were @Dougnsalem

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I can’t imagine how many pop cans he had to return to get that grill in the first place.
Well the new trick is buying bottled water with food stamps, dumping out the water and cashing in the empties

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
When I first clicked on this thread and saw 5 pages on spark plug gap I thought wtf? Why would there be 5 pages on this? Then I saw dudes 3 post and knew he just poked a hornets nest .

Look dude, I'm a supporting member too and payed my 25 bucks(and never got a sticer and never complained)too. The reason I payed the 25 was because when I first joined I was made to feel welcome and got a lot of good advice on here. Also got some smart ass answers, no answers and even laughed at a time or two. But it's all good no hurt feelings here.

But spark plug gapping? Really? You could have called auto zone and got that info from them if you were in a big hurry. Or Google would have told you too. Yet you throw all the forum's members (except hot rod) under the bus because you didn't get an instant answer on your question. Wtf?

So I want to give you your money's worth.

**** your spark plug gap
**** the eagles
And **** you and the truck you rode in here in!

P.S. I called Drew Breeze and told him to put a 60 burger on your eagles this weekend.

Have a nice day:D

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
When I first clicked on this thread and saw 5 pages on spark plug gap I thought wtf? Why would there be 5 pages on this? Then I saw dudes 3 post and knew he just poked a hornets nest .

Look dude, I'm a supporting member too and payed my 25 bucks(and never got a sticer and never complained)too. The reason I payed the 25 was because when I first joined I was made to feel welcome and got a lot of good advice on here. Also got some smart ass answers, no answers and even laughed at a time or two. But it's all good no hurt feelings here.

But spark plug gapping? Really? You could have called auto zone and got that info from them if you were in a big hurry. Or Google would have told you too. Yet you throw all the forum's members (except hot rod) under the bus because you didn't get an instant answer on your question. Wtf?

So I want to give you your money's worth.

**** your spark plug gap
**** the eagles
And **** you and the truck you rode in here in!

P.S. I called Drew Breeze and told him to put a 60 burger on your eagles this weekend.

Have a nice day:D
Quoted just so it shows up twice, and gives people a chance to like it again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garethrowsell