Spark plug gap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
Anyone know the correct gap for the drain plug? Didn’t bother searching for the answer since I know I’ll get a quick and timely response
You must be registered for see images attach

That's one way (I guess) to burn off blow-by gasses.

Overland Suburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tracy
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
5.7 tbi
I profusely appoligize and at the same time thank you for the inside info! I fired the Mexican today!!! I new something wasn't right.

For a fella that needs advice on how to put in a spark plug I don't think I'd Be downtalking the mechanical abilities of other forum members:33: Lol

I doubt gapping your plug different is going to solve your problem! I'd start with compression testing the engine and I'd take the aircleaner off to check how well the injectors on your TBI are working.

Tracy

82sbshortbed

Fuckemall!!
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
1982, 1984
Truck Model
1500 shortbed, 1500 longbed
Engine Size
454, 305
don't think I'd Be downtalking the mechanical abilities of other forum members:33: Lol

Yeah, you can refer to the thread. Not how to introduce yourself (step by step). There you will see what that gets you. Lol

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
No doors just 5” holes lol
You could have put the doors on a lightly tensioned spring, so they would work like the flap on an old semi truck or tractor. Lol. That would probably surprise the **** out of people even more, since they wouldn't see it until the loud pedal was mashed.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
You could have put the doors on a lightly tensioned spring, so they would work like the flap on an old semi truck or tractor. Lol. That would probably surprise the **** out of people even more, since they wouldn't see it until the loud pedal was mashed.
And they could act like those roof flap things the nascar goobers have when **** goes completely wrong.

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
I love this site thanks for the sticker 25 bucks and a big go **** yourself. I reached out multiple times to admins for sticker and general knowledge HotRod Is a good dude and a few others but because I ain't got a million dollar truck or speak proper mechanic etiquette my questions get looked past. I learned a lot here about my truck. The site has a lot of good info I just simply asked for a little direction where to look. Thanks guys have fun with your 6 figure a year job and 30k trucks someone else built. While your wife is getting plowed by the Mexican cutting your gorgeous lawn.

Is that lyrics or?

We need to make sure this cat gets a sticker...

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Damn. I got my hopes up. I thought maybe the OP came back to visit more. Oh well....

Crispy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V1500
Engine Size
Man, cant believe I missed this one. Musta been all the money I was spending on my 30k truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1975K20