Some questions for restoring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uprising

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Charly
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
A lot but only german and french cars:33:

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
I used to fix Porsches for a living..but I never read no repair manual lol.

Dumont's
712 W California Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
(405) 232-6497
https://maps.app.goo.gl/tFUKo

Don't ask me why I don't own a 1988 928S. I still don't want to talk about it but it is likely the reason I am HERE and not on some other msb.

You must be registered for see images attach

You'll pick it up. These trucks are MUCH easier to fix than Porsches. The way a Chevrolet is put together ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE!

Last edited:

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
I used to fix Porsches for a living..but I never read no repair manual lol.

Dumont's
712 W California Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
(405) 232-6497
https://maps.app.goo.gl/tFUKo

Don't ask me why I don't own a 1988 928S. I still don't want to talk about it but it is likely the reason I am HERE and not on some other msb.

You must be registered for see images attach

You'll pick it up. These trucks are MUCH easier to fix than Porsches. The way a Chevrolet is put together ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE!
There’s a 928 sitting in a driveway at the retirement park in Florida where my dad lives. Flat tires and messed up paint! Apparently it’s another victim of “**** it, I’m not spending another second of my time or a dime of my money to fix this junk” syndrome.

uprising

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Charly
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
To be honest, i don‘t like Porsche pretty much. There are only 2-3 models i would drive. The Turbo from Bad Boys is one of them ;) Is this a 964 with the 3ltr V8? They become more interesting and they getting more expensive. So, keep it and you‘ll have a good investment :)

The technic of the old cars is damn good. Easy and uncomplicated. I work at Hella (Lights and BCM‘s) and the new cars are so bad and for every work you need a tester...

Sadly is that the US cars are very expensive and need a lot of gas. The most guys drive diesel.
But after the big mess from VW some citys try to forbit diesel. So the next car can be an electric. Hopefully Cadillacs electric cars will be an option:)

uprising

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Charly
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Can someone tell me what kind of thread the pipes for the transoilcooler have? I have to weld the cooler and want to close the pipes after disconnecting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MenDeeZee