Skip White 3hp starter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
I run one of his distributors without issues, but for a starter went with local parts store stock size for $45 lifetime warranty. Easier and faster to bring back to parts store than try shipping.

Jacknife

Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-25
Engine Size
I know of his shop & bussiness, he is about 1 hour away from me. I have Not done much bussiness with them myself, but I know alot of people who have. They normally do great work & sell good products. The only big complaint that I have ever heard is on these warrenties, not wanting to replace these parts that they advertise with lifetime warrenty. You may send it back & get one with no problem but like I said I have heard alot of people complain in this department with him.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I'm not a fan of mini starters at all. Many of them put the housing closer to the header than a stock starter, and that seems to be the case with this one too. I've also seen a lot of mini starters take a dump early in life.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Misty Blue