Show Us Your Man Cave

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Yeah, those are way to big of ports to be ovals. I think I'da had my piston domes fly cut and rocked those heads !!!

anubisani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
SEAN
Truck Year
Truck Model
R/V 3500
Engine Size
454 TBI TH400 4:11 gears
Yeah, those are way to big of ports to be ovals. I think I'da had my piston domes fly cut and rocked those heads !!!

its for drag racing and I didn't want to mess with the pistons had the 990s ported and polished , they are awesome

19Blazer80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer 4x4
Engine Size
I got nothin but a grown over 2car gravel spot in the backyard. No air compressor or welder, just the VERY basic hand tools. :(

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I got nothin but a grown over 2car gravel spot in the backyard. No air compressor or welder, just the VERY basic hand tools. :(

That's how we all started out. And some of us still don't have to much more. All my stuff is very dated. I need tools to work on modern stuff in a bad way. If I had my way, all my squares would be LS powered, except 1 would be Olds 455 powered for the Nostalgia itch.

IHC656

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
My pole barn. Partial inside pics.

Attachments

• 1x1x1.jpg
    1x1x1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Robber Cat 012.jpg
    Robber Cat 012.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 1975 tailgate 010.jpg
    1975 tailgate 010.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 93

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Nice!

RailRiderHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 blazer
Engine Size
I will try to get a picture of my garage even though it's just a one car and you can't even get a car in it right now, lol, my house in texas has a 3 car carport with a nice size storage room, it is basically a garage but with no garage door, don't really need a door down there, lol

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
This is my INDOOR man cave, still in it's evolutionary process. Don't mind the clutter on the floor, counter, and table. It has become a sort of staging area for junk to be thrown out or stuff that doesn't have a home somewhere else in the house. Anyways, here some pics...

This pic is as you walk in. Windows to the outside and some display cases greet you.

You must be registered for see images attach

Wall to the right. Eventually there will be at least one beer tap on the counter area. Future permanent stereo system will be based on this wall also.

Close ups of the display cases, filled with Hot Wheels and Jonny Lightnings and other die casts. 12 rows and 12 columns in each case is 144 per case, with 4 cases makes 576 total in the cases. Waiting to get at least enough to fill half of another case before I buy another one.

Wall to the left as you walk in. Bottom part of the wall is bare because that is where I would like to build my tailgate couch. I would like to mount the back couple of feet from a square body bed on the wall, and when you lower the tailgate it would reveal a custom made couch to sit on. Some day it will happen, just need for some other things to happen first.

Last wall. Just a closet and a bathroom that is going to get redone at some point too. A dart board will most likely displace the neon clock. The KWKENUF license plates on the wall are from my Monte (and Corvette at times). My dad and I came up with that back when he gave me the car. I currently have the fourth variation on the car.

Eventually a pool table will end up in the middle of the room, a couple small bar type tables for the stools, and who knows what else. It is taking me a lot longer than I planned because other things around the house NEEDED my attention slowly sliding this room down the priority list.

Stroked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Now THAT'S a man cave! Very nice so far! I need to get some display cases like those to put all my Johnny Lightning and Hotwheels cars in. Right now most of them are boxed up.

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Thanks. I like how it is coming along. It's amusing to me now to hear some people freak about the fact that I took all those cars out of their packages.

I would post pics of my garage, but it's just a third stall with a tool box that is too big for the amount of tools in it. Just a jack and stands laying around and a small air compressor that is barely good enough for pumping tires.

Here is where I got the cases at... http://www.carneyplastics.com/default.htm
I had several e-mail exchanges with them before I bought from them. Very nice people with great customer service.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Looks nice Bob

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
355/th350/np203, 454/th350/ff-rear
lol, my cars are all in their packages, but their also in racks to show the cars.

Our Garage is to cluster to show it lol. But thats my man cave.

Stroked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Thanks. I like how it is coming along. It's amusing to me now to hear some people freak about the fact that I took all those cars out of their packages.

I would post pics of my garage, but it's just a third stall with a tool box that is too big for the amount of tools in it. Just a jack and stands laying around and a small air compressor that is barely good enough for pumping tires.

Here is where I got the cases at... http://www.carneyplastics.com/default.htm
I had several e-mail exchanges with them before I bought from them. Very nice people with great customer service.

Thanks for the link!

Yea, most of mine are out of the packages too, I've just packed them away in boxes recently while I do some remodeling. People always give me grief for taking them out of the packages and I say who cares, I'm not planning on selling them anyway.

kleedus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Truck Year
1960 threw 91
Truck Model
c10 to k30
Engine Size
350 threw 454
those hot wheels cases are pretty cool I will be buying some I have over 2,500 hot wheels match box and such cars

this is one I made filled with some of my favorite cars from when I was a kid

I have been collecting hot wheels as long as I can remember

Attachments

• hotwheels.jpg
    hotwheels.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ls85c10man