Seat Cover is Next

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
That and my wife. Truck had short buckets in it when we got it. Wife was always hitting head on the back window when we took off and said if she was going to ride it she wanted a bench seat.
You should have kept the buckets and bought her a helmet and an neck brace. Good looking truck by the way!

86Peter454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Scottsdale
Engine Size
thats bad ass.

i really wanted to go with one of theirs for my truck but i dont have the budget for it right now.

gonna talk my dad into going with one of theirs though lol. they make some bad ass stuff.

also your truck is sick. got any more pics of your rear end setup? liek the chassis work and axle and stuff? you can pm them to me if you dont want to derail this thread (lol as if its not already)

LGustin

Reaction score
First Name
Lonnie
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
ProCharged 427 BBC
I will be under her this weekend and will snap a few pics. I am waiting on a new Magnafuel pressure regulator to deliver and that SHOULD fix my fuel issue I inherited when the truck came home from the fabricator. Its supposed to be a rainy weekend so even if I do get her ready to play I cant take her out. A lot of changes have been made since I last really got to drive her.

Yes Kilduff makes some pretty cool shifters. If I wasnt running a powerglide I would have went with lightening stick style. With just 2 gears I opt'd for the Twisted Shifter with roll control button on the knob.

Last edited:

Hatchet54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Red
Truck Year
Truck Model
1500 Sierra Grande
Engine Size
I found this site seatcoverman.com, check it out. I'm going to order one of the saddle blanket styles this month, but they do all types...

77 K20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 5" lift
Engine Size
HT383 fuel injected
https://www.coverking.com/seat-covers/custom-seat-covers.html

Cover King makes seat covers for almost anything. I have their neosupremes in both my K20 and my Silverado. I've been very happy with them. There are holes for the seat belts too.

They are on sale from time to time thru Costco.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
84sqbdy