Rubber the Right Way .com quality?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Going to order some fender well splash guards from this outfit and looked up their windshield and back window gaskets. I’m still debating using the old ones I took out as they’re still soft and not cracked, but this place has them for about 1/3 the price of Precision.
Anyone use this place? Quality?

waterpirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10
Engine Size
5.7 tbi
My recent experiance with the lmc front window glass rubber was not so good. Pro glass guy cracked the old windshield with the new rubber. He brought back another windshield with a rubber he supplied and all was good. looking at the rubber I bought from lmc, and the one he brought I think I was the victim of a miss pick at the warehouse.
Check your rubber before insertion for correct fit.
Words to live by my younger readers! lol
Eric

86c10twotone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
Get the rubbers from precision . They are all very stiff new so use a heat gun to install and it makes it much easier.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Follow up, just received new window seals and fender splash guards.
As usual, retailers stock and supply issues are a challenge but Robert at RTRW was very straightforward and they shipped like he said they would albeit a tad late.
Biggest bonus was, when I ordered the brand of seals was nondescript. Talking to him he said they were Precision seals. And they are! And reasonable price (not 1/3 the cost like I said above, I was mistaken, but a bit lower than the lowest price I found otherwise).
That said, great service, good company. I still need to check out the fit of the fender well splash guards but pumped to find those available and not too expensive as well.
He said, “flat stock” stuff just cut out of sheets they make in house. And if you need something like that that is not available commercially, just call and send him good dimensions and they’ll make whatever you want no problem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shake1969