ratchet wrenches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
A guys has one a work it's four different size ratchet wrenches in one. I tryed to find one but it has no model/part number. It's has a 8mm on one side flip it over and a 10mm its a stepped design then on the other side I think is a 12mm and a 13mm pretty cool but gear wrenches get pricy on some sets. If your like me Im OCD and have to buy a whole set and can't buy a wrench by itself because I think well I might buy two more another down the road then the price of buying three wrenches separately I could of bought a whole set.

That's Me. I will NOT buy a single wrench. Sets ONLY. And I"m OCD when one of my wrenches in my set comes up missing, and I look and look and look until I find it.

konakustoms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Truck Year
Truck Model
Short Bed C10
Engine Size
350 Roller Motor
I have a sae & mm set of the matco & one of the guys at the shop bought a set from bluepoint (snapon guy)for half the price and I like his better because they are thinner.
I dont like the reverse knob on the side, I like to just flip the wrench

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
I have a sae & mm set of the matco & one of the guys at the shop bought a set from bluepoint (snapon guy)for half the price and I like his better because they are thinner.

The matco are made by gearwrench. I like the reverseable gearwrench sets. I now have them sae up to a 1in in size and metric up to 25. I could less about price cause they will pay for themselves if your a flat rate tech at shop or dealer over time.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

Same here. The thinner flip wrench is what I'd prefer. Usually when you have reverse knobs or switches, is where you likely end up with breaking or worn ratcheting features.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
78ALB