ram horn manifolds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jims86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
5.7 TBI
i have that same cam and mufflers in my 71 c10 but i used headers took the rams horns off for the headers.

the mufflers sound awsome with headers and i love that cam i also put it in the 65 4x4 i am building

why not just put headers on it

Rams horns are worry free, andt hey flow better than regular log manifolds...too many opportunities for headers to leak.
And the price was right too. I got some Dorman manifolds for mine....nice pieces, the only downer is, they are Made in China.

Last edited:

77 K20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 5" lift
Engine Size
HT383 fuel injected
i have that same cam and mufflers in my 71 c10 but i used headers took the rams horns off for the headers.

the mufflers sound awsome with headers and i love that cam i also put it in the 65 4x4 i am building

why not just put headers on it

I didn't want all of the headaches with headers. They use a ton of de-icer around here that will rust anything in just a few years. The cast iron manifolds should outlast the rest of the truck. Others I work with have went the header route and have had issues- (rusting or leaking) unless they spent big bucks on stainless ones.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twistedwhisky