Park brake levers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Graham

Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
I have an 86 3/4 ton with 13 x2.5 brakes and someone threw away the park brake cables and the park brake levers. You seem to be able to but every part between the backing plate and drum except the parking brake levers. No one is willing to take these parts out of a complete diff to sell then to me. Does anyone sell these parts.

Charlie

Mopar by Birth. Chevy by Choice.
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
Cheyenne 10 LWB
Engine Size
350/TH350/AC/4 BBL Quadrajet
:welcome:

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
I've seen this question before. As far as I know, they aren't available in the aftermarket. The only thing I can think to do, would be to look up the factory part #s, and cross reference them to see if any other vehicles used the same ones. That may at least open up a few more possible donor vehicles for when you hit the pick n pull yards to hunt for them. Even then, chances aee slim unless you have access to a yard with a good stock of 30+ year old iron.

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
Never seen the levers available. Everything seems available but the levers actually.

The thing that make it so frustrating on top of not being available is they're the inner most part of the drums so you have to disassemble the whole drum system to take them out.

If anyone finds a source share it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timk