not impressed so far.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
I can't wait to reach 50 posts :party33:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Damn, guess I better build a complaint box now. :rofl:

50 posts is pretty easy, not to mention very little to ask if compared to most other forums. There is actually a purpose for the rule and it's not what you might think. Jump in and join the party and you'll be at 50 in no time.

I'll agree though, I wish the V bulletin software had a way where we could limit it just to the For Sale section without affecting the Wanted the section. There's no problem at all with members posting Wanted, but the way the software is set up, the 50 post minimum is on the whole category.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I can't wait to reach 50 posts :party33:

Me either. I'm a little over half way to 50K !!! Then I can finally post in the for sale section.

John81287

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
mainly the Silverado 20 fender emblems.....gm quit making them last year, and nobody that I have called has them

I need a set of those too!

Jims86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
5.7 TBI
Hi Dale, Welcome to the Forum. I am in Farm country in Ca, so I will keep my eyes peeled. Quite a few square 20's mothballed in farmers proprties out here.

andy72

Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
glad to hear from all of you....I've been working every night after work trying to get my truck back together before winter....getting closer, but still a long way to go. It's irritating when just a few pieces hold ya back trying to locate them.....so I apologize if I was a little crappy with my first post...I'm tired from all the 90 hour weeks ive been putting in between work and my truck. Anyways, good to meet all ya, hopefully I can be of assistance to some of you all from time to time. later,

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
glad to hear from all of you....I've been working every night after work trying to get my truck back together before winter....getting closer, but still a long way to go. It's irritating when just a few pieces hold ya back trying to locate them.....so I apologize if I was a little crappy with my first post...I'm tired from all the 90 hour weeks ive been putting in between work and my truck. Anyways, good to meet all ya, hopefully I can be of assistance to some of you all from time to time. later,

Sounds Awesome Andy. Glad to have you here. Feel free to jump in any thread when you wish. Unlike most forums, we're not uptight here. You'll see a few foul words from time to time, and pretty bizare convo from A to Z and such. We have threads where you can brag, and even threads to bitch, moan and rant. Get a little off topic at times in many threads, but the Under Construction Build Threads, and the Tech Write Up threads that really matter we try to keep on topic. Pretty much the rules here are NO Nudity and discourage Political and Religious views although it's not a rule you can't bring it up and some do, including myself, might throw a political stone hear and there, but we all pretty much know when enough is enough before it gets carried away and MOST of us are big enough to realize there are different views and try not to hold it against anyone. So in short, pretty conservative here for the most part and we TRY not to have alot of rules. Ohh, and bullies don't make it here either. They get run off pretty quick.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
I found a "Sierra 20" badge in my basement, looks to be from a 73-78 model if anyone reads this and needs it.

SlickGTP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Welcome aboard! :cheers:

I guess I should start keeping my eyes peeled for badges when I get to the yard. Them's one of those things that fall off the radar until you need 'em and can't find acceptable replacements.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
Well, hopefully you still hang around.

You must be registered for see images attach

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Howdy! Unfortunately badges with pins are like needles in haystacks. If you find some, play the lottery too!

andy72

Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Howdy! Unfortunately badges with pins are like needles in haystacks. If you find some, play the lottery too!

yea, that's what i'm starting to think.......its so irritating that one little piece of s#@t plastic can cause so much trouble. I'm probably gonna have to go ahead and put the truck back together, then take the damn fender off later to put the emblem on some day when I find one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
504SquareBody