New Process A833 4speed w/ OD MY6 MM7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcarlo86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
Hello all
I now have the A833 transmission and associated parts out of the truck if anyone is
interested. I am trying to recall who had expressed interest a few months back. They
were from north Dakota I beleive. So if anyone needs one, no reasonable offer refused.
That was me. I sent you a message.

Drauka99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
6.0 LQ4
I hate to bump an old thread but.... does anyone know the thread and pitch for the stock shifter ball? Mine is cracked and the sift pattern is missing so I'm looing for either an aftermarket or oem one.

Keith Seymore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Keith Seymore
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
4.3L

Drauka99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10
Engine Size
6.0 LQ4
the knob "casing" itself is cracked off and the button is split in half (with the OD portion gone)

I'll probably just replace it with a new knob with the correct 1-4 pattern and give up the OD for 4th.

Thanks for the info.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I hate to bump an old thread but.... does anyone know the thread and pitch for the stock shifter ball? Mine is cracked and the sift pattern is missing so I'm looing for either an aftermarket or oem one.
We have absolutely no problem bumping old threads and bringing them back to life. Especially something like this one. We don't get all that butt hurt about duplicate threads either, but do prefer to add info to old threads to keep them alive so that all info is compiled into one thread. Asking a question usually get's an answer so it does add content and info to valuable older threads that need to be brought back to life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuchito