New England Events?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

macquestonm

Reaction score
First Name
Megan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-15
Engine Size
Looking to source parts- any swap meets or someone whos a parts source in New England? Looking for a stepside rear bumper and passenger side door panel. I know all the websites- LMC, Classic, USA Industries. My father- in law (who's truck this was) was forever going to swap meets for parts he had a 41 suburban and this 76. Had a blast with him when we would go, and met so many awesome people. Would like to do the same with my daughter but I cant find anything in New England.

Rickf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
1974, 1954 & a 1937
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Brooklyn CT, Amherst NH, Thompson Speedway CT and Stafford Motor Speedway CT are a few of hunting grounds I've been to many years (decades) ago while looking for parts.

79Sea30

Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
They do a swap meet at New England dragway in Epping, NH. I haven't been since last year, and I don't know the schedule for this year, but I think it's once a month or so. Not the biggest, but I've found some little stuff there in the past.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bhardiman1