My other rigs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jawzjeep

Honk if parts fall off
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
My mom (still) has a 67 stang that, NO LIE! Was her first car, still to this day! It hasnt seen the light of day in my 34 years alive. Im gunna get it done for her if it kills me!!!

Do it. I thought of the same thing and ran out of time.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
I saw there's a spot here for other rigs so I might as well throw myself to the wolves. Not sure how to post multiple pics yet so bear with me. 70 Jeepster, 89 Wrangler, 93 gmc, 63 power wagon, 76 highboy.
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm really digging the Dodge! Very nice.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@jawzjeep,

Man I like that Power Wagon! What year is that brown and white Jeep? It must have been grandma's Jeep 'cause it's still bone stock with street tires on it no less! All the years I've tried to teach my wife how to take care of her car, suv's, and whatnot, she wouldn't be caught dead with a drill in her hand, it might chip a nail or whatever the saying is. If I'm not bleeding, I'm not working hard enough!!

Jawzjeep

Honk if parts fall off
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
Raider L. The Jeepster is a 70. I painted a few rooms in a guys house for it about 15 years ago. Old guy. He had tons of documents for it including the original window sticker. He wasnt the first owner though. He had owned it since early 70's. It was funny when he called those tires 'big balloon tires'.

My wife loves classic mustangs so I got her one that needed some work. Like they all do. The deal was I'd help her work on it. I do the big stuff but she's in there like swimwear. It sits from time to time, gets worked on here and there. But Im still really proud of her. Plus, she supports my affinity for junk. And that my friend is worth its weight in whatever you find priceless.

This is her in her nice white robe removing interior trim parts with rust all around. Yes, I do know how lucky I am.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@Jawzjeep,

What a woman! Sitting on that nasty threshold and all. She may be doing what she's doing but hopefully in her mind she's seeing what it'll look like all beautiful and it's got that new car smell.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
There's some good'ens in this fleet !!!

Jawzjeep

Honk if parts fall off
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
My stupid thumbs up didn't show up on that hotrodpc. Thanks though.

M00SE

Reaction score
First Name
Moose
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 Blazer
Engine Size
Looks as if we should post other than a "square body truck"... I'm kida a die hard but I have one rig that isn't a square TRUCK... kinda...ish....

I guess there is a truck in there.. part of a k5 blazer under there.

Jawzjeep

Honk if parts fall off
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
Moose that's cool as hell. Way more interesting to me than 'cookie cutter' rigs. Just about anybody can build something that's nothing but bolt on.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Moose, I like that alot!! Just think, goin' through the woods in comfort and all your gear to. All it needs now is a good roof rack and you could carry the kitchen sink to. Heck, let's go all the way and hook a generator on the back bumper and life would be swell!

Jawzjeep

Honk if parts fall off
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
After I swore off additional projects I went and got another project. The wife knows it too. Ive recruited her to talk me down because I need to finish what I have badly. She didn't do her job at all this time.

"Hey honey. Sooooo what do you think of me coming home with a Harley basket case?" Without skipping a beat she says, "If it'll make you happy, sure."

WOW!
So I got it.

Story goes I was doing work at any old guys house. Admired a trike he had covered up (Camaro running gear) because gearhead. He wanted to show me whats in the garage. Showed me boss hoss, a 2002 that was his rider and a 76 that was taken apart. Tabs on 76 say 2003. He took it apart then. He felt too old and short on time to put it back together so he got the 2002. Rode it until his health made him stop.

He talked about riding the 76 very fondly around the area. How he did this and that customization. It was his "hot rod". Definetly his baby. As he was pointing stuff out I was doing math. It was a steal. So I pulled the trigger.

The only assembled pic I have and its not much of the bike.

When I got it

Jawzjeep

Honk if parts fall off
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
Did I mention I've never put together a motorcycle? Or what the hell the fancy parts he was talking about were?

So there's that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dougli1