Just Left Shop Help Pls!!??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
No, see,.. it was a joke about steering... you know,... direction and... Aw never mind. I'm not funny in real life either. :rolleyes:
ha ha ROFL I was so reading into it to much that was freaking funny lmao Dont mind me I'm a ditz lmao Not a blonde, But a ditz sometimes anyway lol!!

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
Didn't mean to be a bug. Take care of your kids and life affairs first. Sorry to hear about your friend and other downs too. Be strong.

We'll be here for you.
Awww Thanks a Million!!! You all really have been the Kindest I must say!

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
She's a little new to the place to be asking for pix already don'tchoo think? :shrug: Don't be running off the females. We need a couple around here for a women's point of view occasionally. I think we still have @Cuba from time to time too. Ohhh, and don't you be sending her any pics either. Women don't care for those regardless of what most pigs think. :waytogo:

:happy175: :lol: :happy175:

:gayfight::favorites13:

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
You must be registered for see images attach
WOO HOO I GOT IT
Original Miles what do u think?

Last edited:

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
OH and is there an app to this site wished I would have found this site long ago!

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Ok Guess I can't show you all a pic I accident left it at my friends I'm trying to get the them to take apic as we speak. I do have another question if i post these pics can you all tell me if u think this is the miles on my truck or if its rolled over yet?
also this is my instant message link I think you can reach me most the time there just for back up lol!

Well needless to say I'm slow at learning this site to lmbo I can't seem to respond to everyone. Or get back to this section lol I keep going to the wrong place and how on earth do I upload A photo to this section im not sure how to use the url thing oh gosh im gonna get made of I see it now:eek:
Click the upload a file tab.
Then pick where you wanna pull it from,then pick full image once it load and viola

Last edited:

ChevroletChic3318

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
CC
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 V8
Click the upload a file tab.
Then pick where you wanna pull it from the pick full image once it load and viola
Oh but I was told the Brake damage is from caliber u all think its true? And is that exspensive? Oh and I posted the odometer pic but will do it again was told its the original miles not sure?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
builder100