Is anyone having any luck buying a vehicle from Craigslist/Facebook Marketplace right now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soundmound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size

WarHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Georgia
Truck Year
Truck Model
R30
Engine Size
I believe all of my vehicles and projects came from Marketplace. But there are a lot on moreons on there for sure.
And I have plenty of moments where I felt like I was talking to a robot or questioned why they had a listing up.
But! The right one will come and the sale will go through for you. Patience is key

mtbadbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size

Soundmound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Mannnnn. Why's it gotta be on the other side of the world?
It truly is Squaradise in the Upper Left, USA. I am talking to a guy in Florida that has a classic vehicle dealership that wants a sign made. He found out I knew what I was talking about and where I was located, he immediately offered me finders fees for every rig I sourced for him. Could be a lucrative side hustle if it's legit.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
It truly is Squaradise in the Upper Left, USA. I am talking to a guy in Florida that has a classic vehicle dealership that wants a sign made. He found out I knew what I was talking about and where I was located, he immediately offered me finders fees for every rig I sourced for him. Could be a lucrative side hustle if it's legit.
Absolutely. I've talked about it with @Grit dog a handful of times. If I ever get super serious about picking up another square, I very well may look up there and fly in and drive it back because there's such a good selection of them. Especially 4x4s and dooleys

Soundmound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
I want this so frickin bad right now. I might do a personal loan and snag it. Terrible idea, excellent opportunity....

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84