Interior plastic paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tophat36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
350-4 V8
I have the 12D/LMM1 mystic (gmc)/ oyster(Chevy) interior and I want to paint some of the interior trim pieces and the doors once I have them restored. Can’t seem to find this color. Anyone found this interior paint or have more info?

You must be registered for see images attach

rwjtexas

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
6.2L Diesel
I wouldn't order anything from them given my own and others experiences.
I certainly understand your concerns, but I have never had an issue with the Paints / Dyes and associated SEM Products ..

Overall all of my orders have shipped within a reasonable amount of time.

I ordered the 79-80 Mystic for my headliner trim and the 81-87 Blue for all other trim. I received my orders without issues ...
I have written them waiting on an answer to purchase 2 - 3 Cans of Mystic and 3 Cans of Blue. I requested them to tell me if they have the same dye lot date on the cans before I order.

I should have sufficient paint with what I bought, but I do not want to run out in mid project. I should have ordered more.

Question ? What Headliner Material do you have ... I looked for two years to find the White / Off White Snakebite Foam backed Vinyl headliner material.

tophat36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Truck Year
Truck Model
C2500
Engine Size
350-4 V8

Forum statistics

Threads