Installed lift kit but front lower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
I don't know, I can handle it, but most can't. I'd rather have rake then stupid lean.

BigAl285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
383 S.B.C
Are you suspension bushings moving freely? Also over time the spring will lose their "spring" I'd say after you drive it for awhile it will go down a bit too.

GreaseDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
1977 K20
Truck Model
1980 K2500
Engine Size
Did you torque the spring bushings down with weight on them?

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

GreaseDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
1977 K20
Truck Model
1980 K2500
Engine Size
:kiss1:Miss me sweet cheeks?

bigcountryguy19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
josh
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
6.2 diesel
My rough country kit did the same with my truck, looked into the zero rate kit from ord, but figured I could build them cheaper. One inch plate with beveled ends, drill a hole, and just make a new center bolt to attach it to the spring pack. A lot of the ord stuff can be built pretty cheaply if you have a welder and bandsaw, thinking on making my own sway bar disconnects if I ever get time

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
My rough country kit did the same with my truck, looked into the zero rate kit from ord, but figured I could build them cheaper. One inch plate with beveled ends, drill a hole, and just make a new center bolt to attach it to the spring pack. A lot of the ord stuff can be built pretty cheaply if you have a welder and bandsaw, thinking on making my own sway bar disconnects if I ever get time

And then again, some people take their own skills for granted and ASS U ME that cuz they can do it, that everyone can do it. I used to do that alot. Actually made myself look like a real big ass by calling or referring to everyone else as "Stupid" because they couldn't do the things I could do. Just member, we're not all created equal afterall.

The other side of that coin is, you damn sure don't have to worry about failing if you don't at least try.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Now I know you be lying. I don't text and don't even know how to send pics via phone. Except that one time on my old Motorola Rzr when that one girl asked me if I was circumsized cuz her ex wasn't and she wanted to see the difference. :rofl:

And you prolly believe that too. :laughing1:

GreaseDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
1977 K20
Truck Model
1980 K2500
Engine Size
No, we all know about you and retro....

bigcountryguy19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
josh
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
6.2 diesel
And then again, some people take their own skills for granted and ASS U ME that cuz they can do it, that everyone can do it. I used to do that alot. Actually made myself look like a real big ass by calling or referring to everyone else as "Stupid" because they couldn't do the things I could do. Just member, we're not all created equal afterall.

The other side of that coin is, you damn sure don't have to worry about failing if you don't at least try.

so are you saying im an ass because i said i could make that stuff? If so i wont post anything that i fabricate so others wont get a bad impression of me. I was just trying to help me and others save money

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
so are you saying im an ass because i said i could make that stuff? If so i wont post anything that i fabricate so others wont get a bad impression of me. I was just trying to help me and others save money

:rofl: Well, I guess it does look that way doesn't it??? But NO, not quite what I meant or maybe it was, not sure. By all means DO IT, and for those who can do it, then the leg work is done.
Moreless what I was getting at, for those of you who are dangerous with tools, you don't have to fab your own. We all know some people shouldn't even be allowed to own a screwdriver and pliers, but they have a welder and a metal cutting saw of some sort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bowers31