Highliner in a crew cab?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slooptin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Vance
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
Anyone put a highliner in a crew cab? I'm looking to get a little better audio quality and the dash speakers aren't doing it for me. I've got 4 speakers and 2 small powered subs behind the back seat but I want something better for the front of the cab. I'm also wondering if maybe adding a headliner will help with sound deadening a little more.
In the meantime I've been looking at the highliner. I'm sure the speakers that come with it probably arent the best but the concept leaves some space to add better ones down the line

dvdswan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
A headliner will quiet down road noise, but it will affect the stereo sound too.

CC did come with headliners, depending on the interior package it received. If you can find one in the jy with one grab all the pillar moldings as well. Otherwise, you will have to get 2 dr. truck and suburban interior pieces.

1980 Big Ten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Big 10
Engine Size
Anyone put a highliner in a crew cab? I'm looking to get a little better audio quality and the dash speakers aren't doing it for me. I've got 4 speakers and 2 small powered subs behind the back seat but I want something better for the front of the cab. I'm also wondering if maybe adding a headliner will help with sound deadening a little more.
In the meantime I've been looking at the highliner. I'm sure the speakers that come with it probably arent the best but the concept leaves some space to add better ones down the line
Did you pull the trigger on a highliner? I have one that the PO installed. I'm looking to replace 4 speakers and stereo, and I'm wondering if additional components are really necessary for quality sound.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1975K20