Having a GMSB Decal made up for my truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Design will change. What that'll change to is up to person who takes on the task of coming up with design ideas.

jmbcary44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Truck Year
Truck Model
v1500 Suburban
Engine Size
5.7L 350 SBC
well, I don't have a line on making them, but I think someone above mentioned they did, I figured people would post up designs or poll for a design, because I don't think the old one is available.

Tranz Zam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
LM7 5.3
I'd be down for two of them, but I like the old design. Hopefully the new design will look similar.

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I think I mentioned awhile back that a buddy and co worker of mine has a vinyl sticker business and can make some really cool stuff if somebody will email me a design I will pay for a sample and see what you guys think.

Sent from an old rotary telephone.

silverscottsk10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
I think we need to go through a place that's been around for awhile, cuz I'm getting a pattern here with the people who know people. IMHO we can keep coming up with designs with isn't a bad thing at all, but how many people are we gonna run through before we find a reliable one?

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
Whats in and whats out as far as allowed for the design? It would be nice to bounce some around while deciding what to do as far as a source. I hon't know what will step on others toes.

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I think we need to go through a place that's been around for awhile, cuz I'm getting a pattern here with the people who know people. IMHO we can keep coming up with designs with isn't a bad thing at all, but how many people are we gonna run through before we find a reliable one?

This guys been doing this for 12 years. He's very good at it, and lives about 4 miles from me. Doesn't really matter. I don't have to go out of my way and put my money up front if that's not what people want to do. He's got a sweet square, so I will have him print me a couple with the old design and throw them on our squares and call it a day.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size
350/350/454
This guys been doing this for 12 years. He's very good at it, and lives about 4 miles from me. Doesn't really matter. I don't have to go out of my way and put my money up front if that's not what people want to do. He's got a sweet square, so I will have him print me a couple with the old design and throw them on our squares and call it a day.

:lol: is your guy a design guy too? Maybe he can design one for us :shrug: being a square owner himself he may have a cool idea or two

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
:lol: is your guy a design guy too? Maybe he can design one for us :shrug: being a square owner himself he may have a cool idea or two

He's designed several. He made our company logo, as well as several of our sister companies logos. He's about the only guy in the area so he has quite a bit of experience. He's done a lot of personal work for me, and is a lot cheaper than most.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size
350/350/454
He's designed several. He made our company logo, as well as several of our sister companies logos. He's about the only guy in the area so he has quite a bit of experience. He's done a lot of personal work for me, and is a lot cheaper than most.

I say see if he's interested in making a couple designs for us and go from there!

silverscottsk10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size

I wasn't saying he was bad at what he does, I just noticed the designs would be finalized and a few would be sent out and the guy decided he didn't want to anymore from the other threads I'd read
I'd love a decal and a few shirts too along with the business card idea for shows and races

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
Why not have the design available to download if soneone wants to have their own guy make them?
Anyway..... I like how clean the forum header looks so why not use that?? I don't have much as far as the artistic flare so I don't know what I can do for help on this one.

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I messaged a car artist this morning to see what he can make me logo wise. Will cost a bit, but he does good work. I will then have my vinyl guy print me some samples in different colors. I guess we need to get with @Shaggy and find out how we need to go about these. I'm not going to profit off this, but it would be a good little income boost for the site. Maybe send them out when people pay for memberships and have them for sale also. Will see what they look like when he gets them done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynhigh88