Got the itch to get another toy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
I have been looking for gmc typhoon, or zr2 blazer. But prices for most have went too high up. Also missed out on a reasonably priced 1800es. Would be nice to find ls swapped blazer xtreme (s10)

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@RedBeard_83

Dang, that's the car!!

I had been remembering that car and remembering that car and I'll be dang if when it came time to mention it, I couldn't remember the name of that car to save my life!! Yeah, the Brat. It had two stylized plastic seats bolted to the back of the bed floor all different colors and all, with seat belts attached to them, no less. That was so it was as much fun to get your friends to ride in the back as it was for those in the cab.

The only thing I didn't like about them, some people here in town had them back then and I got to look at them, was they didn't have hardly any platform under those seats and when you sat in them, which I got to do, your legs were flat on the bed floor. I imagine that couldn't have been none to comfortable for any length of time. But when you're young and pliable you don't notice those kinds of things because you're all smiles and laughter.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
Subaru put seats in the bed of the Brat only to circumvent the import tax placed on foreign pickups at the time. They never really intended long term use of the seats.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84