Gauge Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Handy Andy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andy
Truck Year
Truck Model
sierra 1500
Engine Size
You must be living right!

I have box full of OEM gauges (new ones)- just tell me what you need (water temp & oil pressure I guess) and they are yours.

Just pay the shipping; giving all this stuff away is starting to get $$$ due to boxes and postage. Seriously probably won't cost more than $10.

Let me know.

any chance you have any of those gauges left? I'm trying to find a way to put a tach in my 86 sierra 1/2 ton. I'd like to stick with the stock look instead of bolting one to the steering wheel. I'd need a 5" tach and then a smaller fuel gauge.

chengny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size
350/5.7
any chance you have any of those gauges left? I'm trying to find a way to put a tach in my 86 sierra 1/2 ton. I'd like to stick with the stock look instead of bolting one to the steering wheel. I'd need a 5" tach and then a smaller fuel gauge.

Yeah Andy, I have plenty of gauges - but not the 5" tach or a small gas gauge.

There is a junkyard down the street and the other day I found a cluster with those items. He said $75 and I said no - but I'm sure he'd take $50.

Let me know.

I have a couple of real nice complete clusters:

You must be registered for see images attach

And this bezel has to go. No A/C and some bonehead tried to mount something in the lower left corner but other that - it's still wicked nice:

I can't give the clusters and bezel away but I don't need much.

Handy Andy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andy
Truck Year
Truck Model
sierra 1500
Engine Size
not gonna lie, if that bezel was useable with A/C, I'd be all over that. I'm thinking once things slow down at work and with school I might try to build a custom bezel/gauge cluster. Thanks for looking though!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BugRedC10