Front Sway Bar Brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@Blue Ox,

Thank you Derek, I did misspell it though. I recently learned that word and looked it up. I was reading the site about Delrin bushings. I didn't know what the heck that was only that some that some performance suspension mfg. use these type of bushings instead of polyurethane or graphite impregnated both rubber and polyurethane. Delrin is plastic! It's super slippery and lasts a long time and can take a lot of torque without distortion. But the problem with Delrin is it breaks up when it gets some age on it. Whereas polyurethane will just very slowly dry out until it begins to crack along the edges, then it starts to split.

I contacted Energy Suspension to ask them if they still made the Yellow bushings, like I had in my truck, and they said, no they only made Red and Black now. We were talking about my bushings I had of theirs in my truick and they asked how long I had them and I said, at that time, 17 years. They were shocked. They said no one had their product on their vehicle that long, and if I would send them pictures they would send me a whole new set of bushings for my truck. I sent them 46 pictures of all the bushings and they sent me a whole new set. That was very generous of them.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@Doppleganger,
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

I took some pics of my front sway bar to see if yours is like this. I just had my front end overhauled and put in Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings, again, from bumper to bumper, including leaf springs, and polyurethane dust boots on the tie rods and ball joints, new upper and lower ball joints, inner and outer tie rod ends. I have a rear sway bar coming and I'll do a little build for it here, and the only thing left so I'll have a completed performance suspension is to get those Bilstein 4600 shocks all around. Maybe next year after saving up somemore money.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChevyJGP