front suspention travel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Probably shouldn't give you any ideas.

When I bought my truck in June I couldn't afford all the fees up front so I went to the DMV and got it transferred into my name and insured. The gal asked if I wanted a one-day pass. I declined but then said yes. She showed me what I needed to fill out, and the main thing was the date. I drove it to the dump a few times, some lawnmower races, etc. I just kept the paperwork with me in case I got pulled over. So if I did get pulled over I would fill in the date really quick. Never had to do that, but 2.5 weeks later I got the plates and such so it didn't matter.

that would be a good idea but i cant even afford the title transfer its like $77 alone not even including the 86 for registration and the 12 for plates... i have a set of 1/2 axles im trying to sell so i can afford it.

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
attachment.php

attachment.php

i cant seem to get it to work, but you guys upload pics differently i just put them on photobuckit then copy the image code, ive never had a problem like that

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
if you try to follow the image it says
"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
if you try to follow the image it says
"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Ok, there's your answer. Let's go Hotrod, figure this chit out! :roflbow: :lazer:

wheelerboy12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
i see them in that post...

you can see them because the pictures are on your computer. we dont have the pictures on our computer so we cant see them, upload them to photo buckit then copy their image code and paste it, that should fix it.

guitarfreak235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Truck Year
86 86
Truck Model
k10 c20
Engine Size
350 350
you can see them because the pictures are on your computer. we dont have the pictures on our computer so we cant see them, upload them to photo buckit then copy their image code and paste it, that should fix it.

I know they are on my computer but they are uploaded to this site in one of my photo albums... Lol just check it out there ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistafishe