Factory Sway Bar Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@Bennyt,

In that case you need to go the other way in price. Sometimes when you ask a small amount people will try to make you go lower. So price a 100 part at 95.00 no less than 80. Give yourself some room to bargin, but don't give it away. Look around for what other people are asking and selling the same or similar parts for and sell yours for that amount. Don't do anyone any favors or to be nice to them. Don't screw them, but make some money. You'd be surprised, people are funny. If you think the part is a 100 part ask a 125 for it. Some people think they're getting something good if they pay a lot for it. Just be careful, there is a break point where people won't buy it because it's to high. If they say it's to high at 125, then ask them what they want to give you for it. They may say 100, or 90. They aren't going to say 5 for it! There you go, they got something for what they thought was fair and you got more for it than it was worth. It's not personal, it's just business.

Magna86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Magna86
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
Chevy 350

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@TPISly-C10,

You ani't kiddin'. I got a door for the drivers side for my truck off a burb, and discovered the curvature is slightly different at the bottom on the burb door than my truck door is. It wasn't that noticeable but you could see the bottom stuck out just a little. And it was a '74 burb to, just like my truck. I thought, "Oh good here's a '74 burb, this will work." No it won't. It's different. But it will be okay because I'm getting a new skin for my drivers door and hopefully it can be straightened out. Otherwise I'll replace the whole door, then I'll know for sure it's the right shape.

Magna86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Magna86
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
Chevy 350
Went back and grabbed one. Added to the future install pile!

71RAT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kirk
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20 Scottsdale
Engine Size
I have an OE camper special rear sway bar. Don't belive it will work on 1 ton, I expect it will work on 1/2 -tons. Don't have the end links and how ever they attach to the frame. Would expect an aftermarket bar would probably work better, but if your looking for the OE look.

hatred

Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy
Engine Size

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member