Dual Color Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I have a black '88 Burb with a blue interior, the interior needs a little work to be nice again. Has anyone ever heard of the front seating area being a different color than the rest of the interior, or is it just my crazy ass idea? I'd like to change just the front seating area to black, while leaving the passenger area the original blue color.

Everything up front is what needs replaced anyway. The seats are ripped and just plain worn out. The dash pad is SHOT. The carpet is badly faded, as well as the door panel tops. Seatbelts aren't the greatest either. So I would like a nice black interior (actually red, but wifey says NO) but I'm too cheap to replace/dye everything, as there's a lot of parts. Other than faded/stained carpet, everything in the passenger area is decent.

So I think i'm going to do the front area in black, and leave everything else alone. That way I can have the nice interior I want up front. I don't ride in the back. The back is for the kids/dog/luggage/firewood. If by chance someone has done this before, I'd like to see pictures!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ohiokm