Drag Link - Modern Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PrairieDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban k10, bonanza k10, c30 C&C, c10, gmc 1/2ton
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350, 350
This is to all the guys that want to add their two cents. I am trying to do something new, by myself, with new products if possible. This is a complete 78 Scottsdale rebuild. Some things are standard old school and some i've upgraded. I don't need any more attacks, arguments, bad attitudes, or opinions that aren't decent and constructive. If you don't like me or flipping heim joints, keep moving on. If you have something to say about the part or the build...please do.
You should take your own advice buddy, you're the one who started and was the only one attacking anybody. You need to grow TF up. even still you're still being a dick to anyone that doesn't get down and suck your dick of great ideas. You're thin skinned tiny backbone won't last here guy.

Also you're the worst kind of bitch *****. You start some **** you go and make your first post where you had all this bitchy whiney ****. Then when confronted YOU EDIT YOUR COMMENT. To make it look like you did nothing wrong. Thats the cringiest ****, and we can all see when you made the post then edited it 3 hours later cuz you got caught. We're not imbeciles like you.

Kurnacopia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
You should take your own advice buddy, you're the one who started and was the only one attacking anybody. You need to grow TF up. even still you're still being a dick to anyone that doesn't get down and suck your dick of great ideas. You're thin skinned tiny backbone won't last here guy.

Also you're the worst kind of bitch *****. You start some **** then you go and edit your first post where you had all this bitchy whiney ****. Then when confronted YOU EDIT YOUR COMMENT. To make it look like you did nothing wrong. Thats the cringiest ****, and we can all see when you made the post then edited it 3 hours later cuz you got caught. We're not imbeciles like you.
PD you can **** RIGHT OFF. You big ******* *****, because here you are doing the same damn thing. Gota talk some **** don't ya. Well bitches like you don't frighten me. If I made a mistake I am happy to stand up for it. ******* like you that want to talk **** bite me. Get off my thread and spew your venom elsewhere *****.

Kurnacopia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size

Also you're the worst kind of bitch *****. You start some **** you go and make your first post where you had all this bitchy whiney ****. Then when confronted YOU EDIT YOUR COMMENT. To make it look like you did nothing wrong. Thats the cringiest ****, and we can all see when you made the post then edited it 3 hours later cuz you got caught. We're not imbeciles like you.
I dont hear any answers about the HEIM vs ball yet either ya big *****.

Kurnacopia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size

Cmon smart guy....tell me all about balls and why a heim wont work. BE the smart guy here...prove your damn point.

Kurnacopia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size

Or are you just here to be a bitch ass ***** and talk some **** because Bucket asked you to. I thought as much.

PrairieDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mason
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban k10, bonanza k10, c30 C&C, c10, gmc 1/2ton
Engine Size
350, 350, 350, 350, 350
PD you can **** RIGHT OFF. You big ******* *****, because here you are doing the same damn thing. Gota talk some **** don't ya. Well bitches like you don't frighten me. If I made a mistake I am happy to stand up for it. ******* like you that want to talk **** bite me. Get off my thread and spew your venom elsewhere *****.
You're a ****** idiot. "if I made a mistake Im happy to stand up for it" well you obviously ****** aren't, you obviously deleted it and got butthurt:rofl:

Did you miss the part when I said I saw your original post? Then also when I said we can tell you edited your post right now, we can still see you edited your first post?

Also this thread is now dead and unusable since you ****** it up. Good job dipshit. I'll go wherever I please. Grow tf up loser.

Kurnacopia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
You're a ****** idiot. "if I made a mistake Im happy to stand up for it" well you obviously ****** aren't, you obviously deleted it and got butthurt:rofl:

Did you miss the part when I said I saw your original post? Then also when I said we can tell you edited your post right now, we can still see you edited your first post?

Also this thread is now dead and unusable now since you ****** it up. Good job dipshit. I'll go wherever I please. Grow tf up loser.
I edited it BEFORE anyone replied. If your all that check the times. Even so, so it was edited....and?

BN 99

Reaction score
First Name
Becca
Truck Year
Truck Model
K15
Engine Size
I expect more drama...so go get a big BUCKET

You do understand that you’re the problem here and that literally EVERYONE on this forum knows that @bucket has more knowledge about squares in his pinky toenail than you could ever hope to have in your clearly very small brain, right?

If you think you were “attacked”, you better go find a safe space and maybe find a dictionary to look up the definition of that word.

Give it up, bro. You’re not winning this one.

Kurnacopia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size

Also this thread is now dead and unusable since you ****** it up. Good job dipshit. I'll go wherever I please. Grow tf up loser.
Im still waiting for the ball joint revelation. You gona answer or are you that much of a ****

Kurnacopia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
You do understand that you’re the problem here and that literally EVERYONE on this forum knows that @bucket has more knowledge about squares in his pinky toenail than you could ever hope to have in your clearly very small brain, right?

Ive never had a problem here at all until Bucket. Then all you whiney asshols followed suit. And no, I dont give up.

Kurnacopia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
All I am doing is reacting. You ******** are attacking....keep attacking and I will keep responding.

SK 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
K15
Engine Size
Someone needs to do a welfare check on this guy. He's lost his marbles.

@Kurnacopia , this could have gone one of two ways. You chose the wrong way. But sure, you're the victim in your mind. What color is the sky in your world?

Kurnacopia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Ive never had a problem here at all until Bucket. Then all you whiney asshols followed suit. And no, I dont give up.

If you think you were “attacked”, you better go find a safe space and maybe find a dictionary to look up the definition of that word.

Well you go bow down to the bucket then. Im not here to please him or you.

Kurnacopia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Cmon BN....give me some more of that intelect girl. Lets chat more. I need your wealth of knowledge and your opinions of what a safe place is.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satansdad