Crew Cab Floor Mat Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evil Crew Cab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Truck Year
Truck Model
V30 CC SRW Conversion
Engine Size
454 TBI/4L80E/NP205/D60/Gen 2 14BFF
I know ACC and Llyods and others offer custom fit mats for our rigs, but what is out there in a rubber all weather type of mat that fits properly? I looked at Khusky and the model they call for on my crew can is a universal and fits like ****.

My dad got me some stock GMC rubber floor mats that looked awesome and fit perfect. For the life of me, I can't find anything close now! Give me some ideas folks!

fowjacob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
Truck Model
c3500
Engine Size
383 Stroker
I know ACC and Llyods and others offer custom fit mats for our rigs, but what is out there in a rubber all weather type of mat that fits properly? I looked at Khusky and the model they call for on my crew can is a universal and fits like ****.

My dad got me some stock GMC rubber floor mats that looked awesome and fit perfect. For the life of me, I can't find anything close now! Give me some ideas folks!

i would look into weather tech they have some high quality stuff but i dont know if they make floor mats for us square bodys, if not i think they can custom make some

Might look into stockinteriors.com they have floor mats also but not sure on the all weather.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmf225