RockAuto floor mats PICS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshua Keith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
For anyone out there looking for carpeted floor mats, I decided to give rock auto a try. They are from a company called ACC (Auto Custom Carpets). I can’t give a review on how they will hold up but they do seem like a quality product. Only thing I’ve noticed so far is they don’t have the hole on the driver side to hook onto the cab carpet. The charcoal color I chose is almost a perfect match and the Silverado emblem looks great. On the ACC website these would’ve been 200$ but through RockAuto they were 80$, then another 40$ for the logo.

You must be registered for see images attach

R Carnella

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V2500
Engine Size
Those are really nice,do they sell a complete set for the suburban?

midwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
For anyone out there looking for carpeted floor mats, I decided to give rock auto a try. They are from a company called ACC (Auto Custom Carpets). I can’t give a review on how they will hold up but they do seem like a quality product. Only thing I’ve noticed so far is they don’t have the hole on the driver side to hook onto the cab carpet. The charcoal color I chose is almost a perfect match and the Silverado emblem looks great. On the ACC website these would’ve been 200$ but through RockAuto they were 80$, then another 40$ for the logo.

Those look nice, I just ordered a set for my truck. Are the ones you ordered the cutpile or essex? I assume the cutpile based on price but not sure how much prices have changed. I too ordered mine from Rock Auto, they were right at 120.00 with the logo and shipping.

midwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Got my mats today. Very happy with them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmattly