Square body full sleeper cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Not mine but looks fun.....

You must be registered for see images attach

$3,000

Ad and more pics are HERE.

This is a fiberglass full sleeper cab for 73-87 Chevy plus 88-91 1ton up truck cabs that still use the square body.

It grafts onto the back of the cab, and adds 4-1/2” width to each side, and 41” deep. There’s 2 identical side doors, one on each side. A rear sliding window and 2 opening side windows. Everything is good but the chrome hinges have some blisters.

The sleeper is bolted to the cab thru an internal flange. Then the joint is finished off with seam sealer.

I’ve tried several times to find information on this,,, not much out there. I’ve tried to find pictures of similar and not much out there. I found 1 picture and it was on a red box truck / race car hauler.

It’s obviously a well made commercial production product for Chevy trucks. Nicely finished with custom upholstery like a conversion van at one time. It will definitely fit on any of the medium duty big trucks C 50-70 or the GMC versions too. Maybe it was intended to make a day cab truck into an OTR unit.

My original plan was to widen a bed and build a fleet side extended cab dually. I’ve got to many projects and I just haven’t found the right truck yet. Time to let it go, it’s definitely rare, and definitely could be really cool to build something around it. You’re not going to park next to another one. It’s still In really nice shape, no damage or cracks, no deterioration in the fiber glass but obvious it needs paint and TLC. It utilizes a plywood floor and needs a new one.

If you’ve got an idea on pricing or an offer let me know. I particularly don’t like selling rare things, but here’s your chance.

It’s in Medina Ohio 44256

Last edited:

Craig 85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
454/TH-400/NP205
Not mine but looks fun.....

$3,000

Ad and more pics are HERE.

This is a fiberglass full sleeper cab for 73-87 Chevy plus 88-91 1ton up truck cabs that still use the square body.

It grafts onto the back of the cab, and adds 4-1/2” width to each side, and 41” deep. There’s 2 identical side doors, one on each side. A rear sliding window and 2 opening side windows. Everything is good but the chrome hinges have some blisters.

The sleeper is bolted to the cab thru an internal flange. Then the joint is finished off with seam sealer.

I’ve tried several times to find information on this,,, not much out there. I’ve tried to find pictures of similar and not much out there. I found 1 picture and it was on a red box truck / race car hauler.

It’s obviously a well made commercial production product for Chevy trucks. Nicely finished with custom upholstery like a conversion van at one time. It will definitely fit on any of the medium duty big trucks C 50-70 or the GMC versions too. Maybe it was intended to make a day cab truck into an OTR unit.

My original plan was to widen a bed and build a fleet side extended cab dually. I’ve got to many projects and I just haven’t found the right truck yet. Time to let it go, it’s definitely rare, and definitely could be really cool to build something around it. You’re not going to park next to another one. It’s still In really nice shape, no damage or cracks, no deterioration in the fiber glass but obvious it needs paint and TLC. It utilizes a plywood floor and needs a new one.

If you’ve got an idea on pricing or an offer let me know. I particularly don’t like selling rare things, but here’s your chance.

It’s in Medina Ohio 44256
Kind of like the old Centurion Ford vans.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prenrag