Can't make it up my driveway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Limey

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Thanks Matt,

That plug looked a little dodgy too. If I replace the ignition module capacitor, will that get me a new connector?

Limey

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Hi Dave,

Cheers mate, good info too. That gives me flexibility to add an electric fuel pump. I think the best tachometer is a good pair of ears anyway. Nice to hear that there are square bodies down under

Dave M

Banned
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Hi Dave,

Cheers mate, good info too. That gives me flexibility to add an electric fuel pump. I think the best tachometer is a good pair of ears anyway. Nice to hear that there are square bodies down under

Limey, glad to be of help, however please understand this connection point is not intended for wiring to the electric fuel pump directly as a power source. I used it as a signal to my Peel CP 30 relay, which controls the pump. When you turn on the ignition , it runs the F/P for 3 seconds and shuts it off. ( You can engage it several times if you need to pump the fuel up ) It is basically a relay for LPG systems. When the engine starts it picks up the voltage from the HEI output and keeps the pump operating. If the engine stalls, especially in the event of a motor accident, it shuts the fuel pump off. Check out my thread below. Also the link for info on the Peel CP30 relay l used,
cheers Dave.

https://www.gmsquarebody.com/threads/fitting-of-twin-gas-tanks.28968/

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LPG-IN-CAR...179254&hash=item3b4c5876c7:g:EkEAAOSw8zJe6vv0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kipps5000