C5 Blazer anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
There's a guy on here that had one he sort or started to fix years ago that I'd like. Convince the guy with the white over red blazer to sell it to me. Since you're so awesome. ;)

I remember that one. I wonder what that fella is up to these days.

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
A friend ran a automotive repair shop, next door to his shop was another shop that did custom automotive stereo and hydraulics. This was back during the low-rider craze. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out the kind of people who frequent shops like that.

I drove my 442 to my buddies shop for an alignment, the clientele at the shop next door went nuts over my car. Many asked why I didn’t slam it, put in “pumps and switches (whatever the hell that means?) and put on 22. It did t go over well when I told them I didn’t want my car to look stupid.

Classic example of a moment in time when one should think before speaking.
Dude, I'm sitting here in the deer stand this morning reading forums killing the time. Reading this had me laughing so hard I almost started laughing out loud reading it. Especially at the "pumps and switches " part!!:Big Laugh::Big Laugh: I probably would of said the same thing and I am right there with everything you said!

Man I'm still laughing 5 minutes later waiting on enough signal to get the smiley icon things to load and hit the reply button.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaron06