Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
It'd be worth the effort to convert if that was the only sticking point. Looks really solid and a nice foundation for a cool project! :) I totally need to get a bigger place so that I can get another project at some point and snatch up something like this just to tinker with a driver around time while I work on it. I miss the wrenching and working now that my truck doesn't require much attention any more....

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size
350/350/454
Mortgage interest rates are going to go up next month.

I don't doubt it. We've just got a few more things to do to our house before it's ready to sell then we can start looking at a new place. We hope to have it up on the market in February or maybe January with a goal of being in a new house by March. We'll see how much more room I'm able to get with the new house :)

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I don't doubt it. We've just got a few more things to do to our house before it's ready to sell then we can start looking at a new place. We hope to have it up on the market in February or maybe January with a goal of being in a new house by March. We'll see how much more room I'm able to get with the new house :)

ewww, roughest time of the year to list a home and expect a quick sale. March/April are good times to list though, and a good time to start shopping for a home too. By June/July is a good time to pick up a good deal usually. Keep in mind the housing market usually works right along the calander with school starting and being out. Also the weather. Winter time is just the worst time to list because the market slows way down. Recooping from Christams, cold weather and dead landscaping doesn't do well for curb appeal either. Come March, weather warming, people thinking its time to start looking, so that when shcool is out they can move into the new home and the kids aren't affected in the move or changing school midyears etc. Just some things to consider.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
It'd be worth the effort to convert if that was the only sticking point. Looks really solid and a nice foundation for a cool project! :) I totally need to get a bigger place so that I can get another project at some point and snatch up something like this just to tinker with a driver around time while I work on it. I miss the wrenching and working now that my truck doesn't require much attention any more....

Why not keep going on your pickup you have? Its at a point where you can start all the fun stuff.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size
350/350/454
Why not keep going on your pickup you have? Its at a point where you can start all the fun stuff.

Oh, I am. It's an ever evolving process that'll always be changing but now it's the small stuff that doesn't require too much time and I like projects. :) My next project(s) that I'll do next with the '77 is the comp/temp rearview mirror install, put the trim back on the cab (that goes around it under the back window and around the corner), soft cover on the bed (Truxedo),.... and stuff like that. But I'd love to have a truck like in that CL ad to build off of and build another square but this time a shortbed and maybe slam it on some rally rims :)

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
Engine Size