body swapping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Ohh yeah. It's beautiful as hell in that area. I"m like you, a great place to visit or maybe even be a snow bird 2 or 3 months out of the year, but to be my permanent residence, wouldn't be my preference.
I"m hoping if I have to go back to Cali, I don't have to go as far as my stomping grounds in So Cal. A suburb of Los Angeles. I'm hoping to say very close to the CA/AZ border. I do still have a few family members there, and some good friends. I may have to go mooch off of family or friends a few months to get a foot hold and get started again if I do, so I might very well end back up at the stomping grounds where I grew up.

wildcatjason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
cummins 3.9 4bt
Ohh yeah. It's beautiful as hell in that area. I"m like you, a great place to visit or maybe even be a snow bird 2 or 3 months out of the year, but to be my permanent residence, wouldn't be my preference.
I"m hoping if I have to go back to Cali, I don't have to go as far as my stomping grounds in So Cal. A suburb of Los Angeles. I'm hoping to say very close to the CA/AZ border. I do still have a few family members there, and some good friends. I may have to go mooch off of family or friends a few months to get a foot hold and get started again if I do, so I might very well end back up at the stomping grounds where I grew up.

I am not into crowded areas so I couldnt live near LA and I came into CA through death valley I see where it got its name. Hell there was warning sign regarding uranium dumps on the way to Bakersfield. You probably go further south then that. There are so many towns in the valley and I would assume south which I haven't visited that look and feel like Mexico. I'm not comfortable being in a place where English is a second language.

wildcatjason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
cummins 3.9 4bt
So whats going on with the relocation? Job issues?

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I am not into crowded areas so I couldnt live near LA and I came into CA through death valley I see where it got its name. Hell there was warning sign regarding uranium dumps on the way to Bakersfield. You probably go further south then that. There are so many towns in the valley and I would assume south which I haven't visited that look and feel like Mexico. I'm not comfortable being in a place where English is a second language.

I don't care for crowds either. I don't mind small city, and when I say city, I mean a city, not a little po dunk town, but I'm not a fan of high crime areas, heavy traffic hours and hours of the day, gang grafitti all over the place etc.

Our city of Moore here, a suburb just S of OKC, are cops are pricks, and they really are I must admit. Some over board even, and then the few good ones, but they have a reputation for harassing people. They pull people for the dumbest little thng and known for it. But, if you're **** is good, insuance, tag, no warrants, not drunk or high, they pretty much let you go. But their reputation, keeps most of the crime out of here. You won't see grafitti here either. When I lived in LA, you watched the news to see how many got murdered, here you watch to see if anyone got murdered. A murder in Moore is headline news, Very rare. I'd say 5 in the last 5 years is probably overdoing it. We normally don't have violant crimes here at all. And if there is a rape, it's usually dropped cuz it's some damn bitch claiming rape that wasn't, or maybe a date rape type thing.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
So whats going on with the relocation? Job issues?

I don't really know. It's not a job relocate or anything. Health issues are about to do me in to where I need to file for disability. Getting behind on the house payments now. Prolly time to sell it while I have some equity I hope. And use that to possibly relocate to whereever I intend to stay the rest of my life. May not have a choice. Might have to stay in this city and live off the equity til I get SSI approved. That could take many months and maybe even a couple years.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
Couple of years at the least. It's about a 2 year backlog unless you have AIDs, Cancer or something as debilitating.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Couple of years at the least. It's about a 2 year backlog unless you have AIDs, Cancer or something as debilitating.

No, nothing like that. It's amazing how when the economy goes to ****, everyone finds a reason to get on SSI and drag it out for those who need it. I got a job, I got 2 in fact. Just getting to where I can't fuggin do it and Dr's are bitching for me to quit, and increasing narcotic meds and **** and don't want me driving 12-16 hours a day, especialy while taking those meds.

wildcatjason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
cummins 3.9 4bt
Sorry to hear about your health issues. Those are usually the hardest to fix. If it is at all. Back?

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
And that is what the ye olde Government wants...Slaves sucking on their ****.

caliphatman8123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Truck Year
Truck Model
v1500 suburban
Engine Size
tbi 350
The government is willing to let Dr's load us up on narcotics that are very addictive but in most states won't let the Dr's prescribe the weed card... now I don't smoke weed... but the side effects of weed aren't as bad as some of these other drugs they prescribe... I don't know what our government is thinking sometimes... those who follow the rules often don't get the help they need and other who cheat the system get more help than they can use... it just ain't right...

caliphatman8123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Truck Year
Truck Model
v1500 suburban
Engine Size
tbi 350
Friday I make another payment on the truck and get to bring to the house to start working on it... lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickybobby69