anyone have a lead on interior fastners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowgo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Truck Year
Truck Model
V3500 3+3
Engine Size
454, nv4500, 205, 4.56 rp
Rather than buy each individual screw from lmc, does anyone sell a kit? I'd rather have new but if not I'll hit the yards. For for door panel and headliner fasteners.

chengny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size
350/5.7
This might be just me but - even if LMC was giving away interior fasteners, I'd pass.

Do yourself a favor and take the time and effort to hit the junkyard and pull a complete OEM interior fastener set. Even if you have to hop from truck to truck to gather all the required components, it will be worth it.

Factory hardware fits and looks the way it was designed and in the end it will save you a ton of time and aggravation.

Plus while you are stripping trucks, you never know what you might find.

Oh yeah, to answer your question; I have never seen a headliner fastener set.

Classic Parts.com does have some kits: complete arm rest screw sets, dash pad to dash frame screw sets, glove box hinge sets, steering column lower cover kits. Everything else is priced per piece.

Last edited:

circuitguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
BIG-C
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC 1/2 ton Stepside
Engine Size
350 / 5.7
I have a Lawson account, great quality products. I keep a full selection at the house. Been using there products for all my restorations when needed.

Lowmiles91

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer 1500
Engine Size
I have to agree with chegny a couple hrs at the salvage yard and you can get just about anything.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jingle1