Any bikers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arkansas_V8

Proud Redneck
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20 Suburban
Engine Size
My dad before i was born had a 70s cj, later in life he had cherokees wich made my mom buy cherokees since his death, and my sister is a CJ NUT! I like some jeeps mostly the pickups and old school CJs. It was just funny because the ultimate war vehicle is now a skinny jeans fad vehicle..

Never had an issue with Jeeps, just not for me. Mostly people that drive them, and the parks that consider the rest of us(foolsizes) useless.

RecklessWOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 Suburban Silverado
Engine Size
350 TBI
Never had an issue with Jeeps, just not for me. Mostly people that drive them, and the parks that consider the rest of us(foolsizes) useless.
I've never been to an offroad park. I'm sure all the wheeling I've done in my life has been illegal in some way shape or form (except for when I went out west). But yeah jeep guys have that attitude. My dad has a wrangler (it's a pretty good rig though, done just right) and he always used to bitch about my yotas lol. He had a bunch of chevy trucks when I was a kid, he just never used them for wheeling. But no, in all seriousness, a lot of the trails I used to wheel were probably ATV trails. No way we could fit our burbs down there. I used to get through gaps in my Yotas with an inch or two on either side between trees and rocks. My 4runner was so beat to **** I didn't care, sometimes I'd use the quarter panel as a pivot point to get around trees

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
Life just gets in the way , sometimes. Glad to see someone can concentrate(teachers always told me that,NEVER worked)!!!!

Dysco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Dude those old 2 stroke bikes are sick. I'd love to get my hands on one but they sure ain't getting any cheaper...
No, they aren't cheap. I was lucky enough to find and buy these two as a pair, and got a better deal than buying each individually. The good part is that if you can find ones with a good gas tank (non rusted etc) virtually everything else, other than the plastics (though some guys are starting to 3D print those) is available pretty readily because they used this engine minus the YPVS system in the Yamaha Banshee 4-wheeler. There are also parts off of other, newer bikes that fit and actually work better than stock, like brakes and shocks. They are actually really nice to work on, and the whole bike weighs about the same as a stock intake manifold on our trucks! :rotflmao:

SDJunkMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
My first street bike was a Yamaha RD350. Been watching for one of those for a reasonable price, but have only come across 250's. The two strokes were definatly fast.

Dysco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
My first street bike was a Yamaha RD350. Been watching for one of those for a reasonable price, but have only come across 250's. The two strokes were definatly fast.
Get on some RD/RZ sites, just like on truck sites, guys have 'em for sale.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
No motor but it used to fly around a track. Hand built in Chicago. Had it since 1966
You must be registered for see images attach
I got a few of them too. Hiatwatha, Hawthorn and a couple of others.
My daily driver is an old Raleigh Mountain bike, not near as old as Yours though. :Caffeine:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128