Air Die Grinder Bits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
Lets see?? is that request to clean it up??? Not gonna happen by me. The topic has gone from WHY are asking about Die Grinder Bits to you're removing rivets for ball joints, to an air hammer is the best method, and much better than Die Grinder Bits. If you're taling about porting and polishing heads, then I'd agree, cuz you sure wouldn't use an air hammer to port heads.. or would you????

Yea thats a request. If you back to post #2 and #3. You what am I doing with them and replied cutting rivots and cleaning rust in small areas.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Yea thats a request. If you back to post #2 and #3. You what am I doing with them and replied cutting rivots and cleaning rust in small areas.

Damn it Dave, Hell NO, I'm NOT cleaning up this thread. If I do a damn bit of maintenence on this thread I'll be deleteing it. IF you don't like that, report it to the site admin Shaggy. I'll make sure he gets your reported post, as he sees all reported posts and how MBP and I handle them, and lets us know if they should have been handled differently. But, I'm not waivering over this petty **** when guys are helping you.

Dude !!! You gotta get a grip and figure out the difference of off and on topic. You got people here helping you out, and you're trashing them suggesting they are taking your damn thread off-topic. NO they are not !!! Be a man and take control of your own thread and guide it into the direction you want it to go. I'm not wasting my time going back to post #2 and #3. I come here for recreation, to help other, learn things myself and see other ideas and projects transpire, not friggin babysit over petty ****. I'm sure this has to do with the O4 CAvi thread you repeatedly derailed. It's all different dude. We're on topic helping YOU.

My suggestion on how you can control your own thread is, you post:
Thanks for the help on removing the ball joints rivets guys., I'll consider a different air hammer for that. Now how about the die grinder bits? I still need to get some for some rust removal projects.

Very simple. Have you heard the phrase, "Bite the hand that feeds you" That's what you're doing. You're accusing the people who are helping you of derailing your thread that doesn't even have to do with a Squarebody truck, and they are taking the time to post for you, showing you links to the type of tools that will do the job etc. Just sayin Dawg, I do alot more defending for you here than you'll ever know, don't let me get frustrated with you to the point I don't have your back.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
Matco doesnt even sell that air hammer. Do you know what model replaced it?

DAVE SERIOUSLY MAN HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU> MATCO DOES NOT MAKE THERE OWN AIR TOOLS THEY ARE IN FACT MADE BY INGERSOL RAND. all your doing is paying extra money to get there name put on the tool

Your threads that you start about buying this and buying that are really getting old, try spending some of that time doing a search on google, after all you dont even listen when we TRY to help you out giving you our opinions that we have made from OUR OWN EXSPERIENCE.

DAM IF COUNTING TO 10 BEFORE YOU POST DOESNT WORK FOR YOU THEN LETS TRY COUNTING TO 100.

You want to go to the school to try to learn about fixing cars then so be it but save your money and your credit cause honestly I dont think your gonna ever make it in this field, so just use the tools you already have. If down the road you ACTUALLY get a job as a Tech then by all means start buying the tools that will help you make more money by speeding you up.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
Thanks for all help and suggestions. But were being taught to use air die grinder with cutting wheel or drill instead of air hammer. Not all rivots can be done with a air hammer.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
:beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5::::beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5:beatdeadhorse5:
Thanks for all help and suggestions. But were being taught to use air die grinder with cutting wheel or drill instead of air hammer. Not all rivots can be done with a air hammer.

come on dave