88-98 Chevys, 99-02 Chevys, and 94-01 Dodges.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Hers had Michilans on it they had like 30k on them when I took them off they suck. Yours probably has tuning forks on it. They are a good looking wheel.
Never heard them called that but I see it. Yeah they look pretty good when they are clean! The snow gets packed on them and they shake good when you drive it in the big drifts lol

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Never heard them called that but I see it. Yeah they look pretty good when they are clean! The snow gets packed on them and they shake good when you drive it in the big drifts lol
Next time the wife isn’t with try some AWD donuts in the snow. :D

ajd89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Next time the wife isn’t with try some AWD donuts in the snow. :D
She'd be more mad that I did it without her then the fact that I was doing donuts. She's the one that got the rims full of snow in the first place on our test drive then complained because it shakes going down the road! I have to yell at her for leaving ruts in the dirt road with the truck right by the driveway. They are gonna know it came from someone at my house! Lol

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
She'd be more mad that I did it without her then the fact that I was doing donuts. She's the one that got the rims full of snow in the first place on our test drive then complained because it shakes going down the road! I have to yell at her for leaving ruts in the dirt road with the truck right by the driveway. They are gonna know it came from someone at my house! Lol
Oh ok then do them with her with. Lol

Iowan

Loud and Proud American!
Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
350 crate
You know you've got a good woman, when she says lets do donuts in the snow. :laughing1::happy175:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
87POPS