86 1/2 Ton Suburban lift help!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Suburban
Engine Size
350 tbi/th400/np241c
Now that you said that I recall my truck does have the spacers on the crossmember,,,,bout an inch,,,,I guess that is the t case drop down,,,,

The ord sway bar disconnect works easy enough but I cant disconnect mine and lock the bar up yet because my brake line is in the way,,,

86-K10-Burban

Reaction score
First Name
Zachary
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Now that you said that I recall my truck does have the spacers on the crossmember,,,,bout an inch,,,,I guess that is the t case drop down,,,,

The ord sway bar disconnect works easy enough but I cant disconnect mine and lock the bar up yet because my brake line is in the way,,,

Will the brake line relocation be much of a problem to get the sway bar disconnect to work properly?

Also did you have to modify the hole where the transfer case shifter sticks through, or was there enough room to still put the truck into 4-low.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Oh okay thanks, I have to think about it then. Was the truck sagging in the rear of the photo, or was it just the way the photo was taken?

The rear had lift blocks on tired factory springs so it had that Calii lean. Plus the rear tire was flat in that pic.

86-K10-Burban

Reaction score
First Name
Zachary
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
The rear had lift blocks on tired factory springs so it had that Calii lean. Plus the rear tire was flat in that pic.

thats not too bad then. When I lift mine i will be getting a full spring lift. My leafs arent in the best shape. Plus not a fan of blocks but they work and there cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
78ALB